PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

BB On EEI

Status
Not open for further replies.

dalero

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Just a heads up if anyone is interested. Belichick will be on the Big Show @ 5:00 PM EST.

It's utterly enthralling listening to him talking about other teams and what they do and how.

I'm still listening but his"matter of fact" insight is unbelievable.

Last edited:
His respectful approach is SUCH a nice contrast to Rex "The Yap" Ryan.

He's pretty frikkin' smaht, eh?

And I love that for all the grief they get about being homer rumpswabs he really does graciously give insight to anyone willing to ask without being an arrogant ahole with an agenda. He isn't going to give out injury and formation information even if you water board him, so why not be open and take what he willingly gives you...and learn something. Because he clearly knows waaaay more than any former player or mediot in this region...

I think he genuinely enjoys his time with these guys and doesn't see it as a chore because they make it comfortable and easy. Unlike the waste of time Jonathan spent with Felger last week where we learned nothing more than why people believe Felger is a db.

And I love that for all the grief they get about being homer rumpswabs he really does graciously give insight to anyone willing to ask without being an arrogant ahole with an agenda. He isn't going to give out injury and formation information even if you water board him, so why not be open and take what he willingly gives you...and learn something. Because he clearly knows waaaay more than any former player or mediot in this region...

I think he genuinely enjoys his time with these guys and doesn't see it as a chore because they make it comfortable and easy. Unlike the waste of time Jonathan spent with Felger last week where we learned nothing more than why people believe Felger is a db.

The only think that drives me nuts about the show is that when asking BB a question, both Smerlas and Sheppard ANSWER for BB.

Other than that, it's excellent radio.

We have a clone ready for when he gets too old right?

You see that teenager roaming the sidelines with him on Sunday's? Shaggy haired little dude? :)

I'm a big McGowan fan, and of course Meriweather is looking great. Made me think of what happens when you get whacked by both, would you be Brandoned?:D

lol, I love youtube. Watch the clip. Cherry on the cake is Chuck Connors was a former Celtic.

YouTube - Branded

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore