PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Battista Article on Pats Offense in NYT....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good article. It's interesting that the Patriots drafted another non running QB in Mallett, who is not likely to take the third option. Then again, if a team has a franchise QB, the risk of injury is too much to let him run.

Interesting read. It'll be extremely interesting to see what happens with Hoyer, if Mallett ends up as the QB-in-waiting behind Brady or if they go in a completely different and unexpected direction over the next two or three years. It'll also be interesting to see how much longer Brady plays. He is playing at such a high level right now, I would expect that he has maybe four more solidly productive years ahead of him.

So basically, Brady's throwing the ball a ton again next year.

I've liked her writing, She seems to find wrinkles and shades that other writers seem to overlook, or not even think about.

That's a good article, and interesting to consider what might happen if New England ever gets a QB who can run, too.

It does, though, make you understand why Coach B was having such a long sit down with Tebow before the draft.

So basically, Brady's throwing the ball a ton again next year.

Honestly, I think nothing is as exciting as the Air Brady offense. Say what you want about running balance, but nothing would please me more than Brady winning the Superbowl throwing 50+ times and torching defenses out of the shotgun.

I know, dangerous and unlikely, but you got to admit it's thrilling. For once I want to see Brady win on his arm alone. People criticize the Patriots for being a one man one dimensional team. How nice it would be to win with this 'one dimensional' team.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
Back