PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would presume it's the cameraman whose camera isn't pointed at the line of scrimmage.

And that camera had to have xray technology in order to see thru all the players and personnel between the camera and the coaches! :rolleyes:
Man, this is just hysterical! I give Mangeinus credit for setting this up. After all, wasn't it reported that the guy asked permission to film, and was granted that privilege? Nice set up Eric!

I love how the guy talking about Detroit says they said there's a guy in "Patriots gear" now...

This pic from the Jets game consists of at least 3 guys with cameras of one sort or another.

This guy is pointed at the guys on the Jets sideline. Nobody is even paying attention to him. Who are the other guys with cameras pointed at? How about the other couple dozen cameras down on the field?

Where is the tape???

This strikes me as one of those "accusation" stories that drags on for a while and gets ESPN in a lather, and then turns out to have zero evidence, despite supposedly having happened in front of 70000 people.

Hey guys, if we had their signals, why did Moss have to burn 3 guys for a TD, rather than lope wherever the coverage wasn't? Don't tell me... didn't have the talent?

Get stuffed, Jets-sons. All you clowns think it's free to claim the Pats did this or that to you, or the unpopular Bellichick was such a brute...

Etc....

Well guys, I'm thinking the Pats leave it alone in public, and take it out on your sorry asses on Sundays. By the time they get around to the "Oh sorry, our bad, turns out Mangina and Company needed an excuse to not be crucified in the NY News in the morning" story, you'll be watching us play on TV, and we'll be gettting sized for rings again.

PFnV

PFnV

When we saw they were only putting 4 guys on Moss Tommy audibled.

I think they usually use 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft