PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Back to the run heavy offense

BB addressing his Friends & Family subordinates:

"At back-up #2 QB this season, let's resign Hoyer. Sure, he's 0-17 in his last 17 starts but he will be cheap as hell and we get a coach and a wet nurse at no additional cost.....
(pause for adulation)

You Know It Good Job GIF by Curious Pavel
Seth Meyers Omg GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers
Rob Mcelhenney Office GIF by Apple TV+

Now Where's Patricia with our burger order"

I thought when Ben Mason was at Meechigan, he’d make an ideal Patriot.

In the comments someone named Cody Johnson thought the same thing. Smart guy.

Someone else calls him James Develin 2.0. Yep.

Last edited:
The weak link to me on the O-line has been Andrews. Got beat on Mac's injury and one other costly play that's not coming to mind. We'll have to be a run first and then play action off the run team. I thought the O-line played pretty well other than Andrews. We seem to have that one costly holding or false start penalty that seem to stall drives.

I know we'll be prepared, it's just a matter if we can pull it off.
Geez Ash isn't he a team captain?? What a turnstile.

Geez Ash isn't he a team captain?? What a turnstile.
I know, lol......I acknowledge that he is a good leader and a good clubhouse person, but when your giving up sacks and being a liability to your team, we have to take a closer look

I had forgot about KR. He was playing big games when Cole Strange was riding the bench at UT Chatty.

Lots of experience at the center position. And, let’s face it, his being undersized isn’t a knock on him when one is talking Dave Andrews, who will never be confused with Dave Remington.

And we really opened the check book to ensure Russey would come here as a priority FA, didn’t we?

Kody Russey started in 46 games for Louisiana Tech before transferring to Houston. He started against South Carolina as a guard, emergency duty, as a redshirt freshman in 2017, which was Cole Strange’s redshirt year at Chattanooga.

Russey played many more games against Power 5 conferences than Strange.

As a high school student in Texas, Russey set the state’s power lifting record of 715 pounds.

So I don’t think Thanksdad Ferentz’s services will be needed next season.

I had forgot about KR. He was playing big games when Cole Strange was riding the bench at UT Chatty.

Lots of experience at the center position. And, let’s face it, his being undersized isn’t a knock on him when one is talking Dave Andrews, who will never be confused with Dave Remington.

And we really opened the check book to ensure Russey would come here as a priority FA, didn’t we?
Dave Remington. A monster for the Bengals back in the 80s.

Dave Remington. A monster for the Bengals back in the 80s.
You should have seen him at Nebraska where I think he was juiced out of his gourd. His biceps needed their own zip code.

You should have seen him at Nebraska where I think he was juiced out of his gourd. His biceps needed their own zip code.
I'm sure of it. I don't recall him on the83 team but would need to look. More juiced monsters.....

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back