PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

August 8, TC Pics and Notes from Erdoboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Erdoboy

Rookie
Reaction score
I have posted my photos and notes from the most recent session of TC over at my website.

As the next session will not be until next Tuesday with one additional session on Wednesday. As I am moving to Chicago in a few weeks, I need to return to Pennsylvania to finish packing and as such will not be able to make those last 2 sessions. (besides, what are the odds that at least one of them will be a non-contact day??)

I once again would be honored if you would stop by my website and check out the imagesand the few notes that I have made for each training session that was open to the public.

As with last summer, there were predictable things and things that amused. But most of all, Training camp is great because it means that in a few short weeks, we will be playing football again. It's the most wonderful time of the year. And I take the time to share the photos because I love this team and remember all too well what it was like to be far far away and not be able to get enough information about what is happening. So I share my observations for those that cannot get here. Hopefully all will get the chance at some point in their lives. And hopefully I will get the chance to come back next year. Now, let's go have a great season. One to remember.;)

It is what it is.

Erdoboy

GREAT pics man! What kind of camera and lens do you use?

GREAT pics man! What kind of camera and lens do you use?

Thanks.
Did you go back and check out the images from the other days? I especially liked the ones from August 7 and the previous Thursday.
I am using a Nikon D70s. If the fps were higher then I would be able to get better shots.
For the most part using 2 lenses.
A Tamron 500 mm mirrored lens, Manual focus (not the greatest of lenses as it has a fixed f-stop) But this was all I could afford at the time.
and a
Nikon 70-300 VR zoom lens. VR standing for vibration reduction. It makes for some really good hand-held images and allows for a bit lower light levels than the 500.

I also used a 18-200 VR zoom although not so much this year.

Erdoboy

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes