Welcome to PatsFans.com

ATBB site

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by SVN, Feb 4, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SVN

SVN Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +700 / 5 / -5

went there to get some +ve news and all it has now is the jim rome and yahoo sports bashings
    http://allthingsbillbelichick.com/

not too mention the herald story about BB and linda holliday. the press is like vultures today.:mad:

2. Bella*chick

Bella*chick Addicted to the light

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Whatever. Peter King can go **** himself.

3. SVN

SVN Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +700 / 5 / -5

i hated the herald tabloid worse about linda holliday and what not. i hate it more when its our own press. i dont want them to sugar coat it .just report what it is.herald also has a headline 'is gisele to blame ?'

4. Bella*chick

Bella*chick Addicted to the light

Ratings:
    +107 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Since I'm boycotting the Herald I did not see that. How ludricrous. As if this day wasn't crappy enough, they have to bring it down to another level with their sh*tty work product.

5. patriotfan32

patriotfan32 On the Roster

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

The problem I have with this entire "spygate" situation is the only reason that this entire thing got started was because a former employee (Mangini) had the the specific intentions of embarassing his former organization and coaching mentor. It has since been said that Mangini somewhat regrets his actions because he never expected it to esclate to this level. If Peter King and this Senator want to put one team in the spotlight, then you better investigate every other team inside and out. I think if they did this though, it would somewhat bring down the the NFL. However, if they want to continue doing this, then this is only fair way. A person can't crucify one team for its actions but then let every other team off the hook.

6. patsacolachick

patsacolachick Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I intend to email them daily asking that Tomase and whatever editor approved that ridiculous story be published the day before the Super Bowl be fired. Seriously, enough is enough.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.