PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Article on how long Brady has left

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not to mention he was sacked more than any year other than his rookie season. Now part of that could be related to the lack of reliable receivers as well, but any QB who perceives he doesn't have much time to throw is going to suffer mechanically. It's a big reason why I believe he missed a lot of open throws last year. If the o-line improves this year, and the receivers gain his trust more, we're going to see a much more comfortable Tom Brady back there. The numbers would follow suit.

Getting hit is also going to effect one's mechanics. Hopefully the O-line will play better and keep TFB from getting hit as much.

Tom Brady's 2013 season is vastly underrated. The second half of the season he had an MVP caliber season. Ya'know if ya watched the games.

Saw another Brady/Age article on NFL.com

I would ask why all the age stuff about Brady and not Manning but we all know that answer.

Can't measure Brady's 2013 by the stat lines alone.

The Offense was, to put it politely, "in transition" when you consider the loss of Welker and Hernandez, the injuries that limited the contributions of Amendola and Gronk and a whole bunch of other stuff. In that context, he had a very good year.

In fact, if you add in the injuries on the other side of the ball, I really think that BB and TB squeezed every drop of juice they could out of what they had to work with last season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back