PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Archie Manning speaks on the NE Pats

Status
Not open for further replies.
He said this BEFORE the Gi'nts upset the Packers. Wonder if he's standing by it?

Does anybody here have kids? It is no different than if your kid was 10. He is telling Eli in so many words that he has his work cut out for him is my guess. I am sure he has had more words than that with Eli. You owe it to your kids to be honest.

"And by the way son, sorry I have to tell you this just before the Super Bowl but I will tell you what I told your brother last year, There is no Santa"

Reality bites. While the Giants have a punchers chance of winning, this isn't the 2005 Steelers lucking out matchrd up against the Seattle Seafrauds or the 2006 Colts dueling the beyond offensively challenged Chicago Bears.

DeOssie is rooting for his kid too, but he doesn't realistically see any way the Giants win in Arizona. Because he also didn't see any way any NFC team would have won in Arizona. He thought the Giants would win in Tampa and could win in Dallas because that team was unraveling down the stretch. He was not hopeful heading into Green Bay but gets that GB's choking offensive performance had a lot to do with that outcome. He thinks they have gone just as far as they could ever have been hoped to.

Perhaps Archie, who will certainly be rooting for his third son, sees the same things Steve sees.

If I was Archie, I'd start studding myself out. $100K per session. You will have a 66.7% chance of having a Superbowl QB, assuming it is a boy...however there is the 33% Cooper factor and the ugly stick issue to consider.

Gisele not interested. Jessica interested!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes