PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Anybody see....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriotic Fervor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
...The Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet?

I thought this was more entertaining than the Super Bowl game itself, and my wife feels the same.

Lucky enough to have 2 TVs in the living room (to prevent Remote Wars!), we had the game on 1 TV, and the Puppy Bowl on the other.

When you're faced with a Super Bowl like the last 2, this is the only way to go!

(If you want to start posting about how stupid you think I am, you can commence now. But I enjoyed it! No apologies forthcoming from this quarter!)

Between the two games, I'm willing to wager the worst QB was still Rex Grossman.

Last edited:
Between the two games, I'm willing to wager the worst QB was still Rex Grossman.

In the early-on, there was a little Cairn pup, who, after some initial feistiness, became rather docile.

In the Super Bowl, Grossman proved to be even more docile than him!

Hrrr-rumph!

...The Puppy Bowl on Animal Planet?

I thought this was more entertaining than the Super Bowl game itself, and my wife feels the same.

Lucky enough to have 2 TVs in the living room (to prevent Remote Wars!), we had the game on 1 TV, and the Puppy Bowl on the other.

When you're faced with a Super Bowl like the last 2, this is the only way to go!

(If you want to start posting about how stupid you think I am, you can commence now. But I enjoyed it! No apologies forthcoming from this quarter!)

I watched some of it. I swear there was a little Lab puppy who was throwing his squeaky toy around with more effectiveness than Grossman.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore