PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Any news on Maroney or Vrabel yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.
pats have a secret concussion 'remedy'...they spend the extra $$ (125 a peice) on dentist fitted mouthguards that prevent them.... half the defense wears them (including asante, rodney) they also increase ur strength ...and if your going to try to say im making this post up but these r facts...the marines are about to buy the same mouthguards for our troops...pats r the only current team to wear them...thought id throw that out there...
I thought the Pats were the FIRST team...but that many other teams do this as well??? There was an article about this..I think last year??? I know I read it and it MAY have been talked about on here....

pats have a secret concussion 'remedy'...they spend the extra $$ (125 a peice) on dentist fitted mouthguards that prevent them.... half the defense wears them (including asante, rodney) they also increase ur strength ...and if your going to try to say im making this post up but these r facts...the marines are about to buy the same mouthguards for our troops...pats r the only current team to wear them...thought id throw that out there...

Half of my brother's High School football team wore them, so I doubt they are the only team in the NFL that has them.

www.fanball.com

Go to the "nfl" section, and read the short news items on the right column. They repeat the "helmet to helmet hit" phrase, and cite the Globe as mentioning "some sort of head injury."

All of this sounds way too vague to take to the bank, of course, but the only difference between injury information in Foxboro and nuclear secrets in Moscow is the former didn't go up for sale when the Berlin Wall fell.

Actually come to think of it, I never saw Bill Belichick and Andrei Gromyko photographed together. Huh.

PFnV

****erson said he saw Maroney in the lockeroom yesterday and Maroney said he was allright.

Didn't BB say Rodney was "all right" after the Colts game?

No...he said the injury is a shame...because nobody worked harder than Rodney to get back (after the knee injury).

Just saw this on ESPN Scouts Inc briefing room

I couldn't see the game; WAS THIS REALLY A HELMET TO HELMET HIT?

Every other post above has said wind knocked out or something else light injury. H-H could mean concussion and holding him out of a couple of games. ( Worse yet if he is susceptible to concussions - that doesnt give him much career life expectancy as a RB. )

But as typical here there is no clear injury info in PATSLAND. (hate that as an inquiring mind; but love the consternation it gives the betters, writers etc.)

It was a big time helmet to helmet hit. Maroneys head snapped back.

As always "It's just a flesh wound"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots WR Javon Baker Conference Call
TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
Back