PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

And the new wildcard is...the flu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get it over with now and have immunity come the end of the season.
After Thursday plenty of time to recover.

"Hey Peyton Manning, I'm Brandon" AAAAAAAAAAAACHOOOOOOOOOOOOO "Tate. Sorry bout that cya on the field"

It's not always reliable, you know. Out of thousands of strains it guesses at like three or four based on what went around the prior year. In recent times it's guessed wrong and been completely useless.

Imagine if someone got GBS(guillian barre syndrome) from the shot? It's one thing to be sick but to be paralyzed temporarily... That sucks!

If the Colts lose it's because of injuries and Manning played with a 108 temperature.

Not to mention, the timing of the shot is only just about this time of year, so it would have been hard to get it sooner and have it take any effect at this point.

Being sick when getting the shot doesn't help either.

Nope...sometimes you're just gonna get sick

I had mine in the beginning of October. It's not like the players go to exotic places mid-season.

Not to mention, the timing of the shot is only just about this time of year, so it would have been hard to get it sooner and have it take any effect at this point.

I got my flu shot over a month ago at a CVS. They are not perfect, but they are usually highly effective.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call