PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

.....And Now Florio Trying To CYA On Possibility It Was The Colts

WEEI said there is a twist to the deflategate story that Patriots fans won't like. Any ideas?
My idea is cryptic BS peaks ears more than verifiable reports. Teddy Wells is going to make a couple million in billable hours by the time this wraps up next month.

I rarely listen to WEEI (outside DH) so I don't know much about Benz. I only turn on their show when the Hub is on commercials. Haven't really formed an opinion on Merloni and Fauria but whenever I hear Benz I really don't like him.
During football season I listened to Gresh and Zo. Terrific on football. Of course, now football is over, Gresh is gone and Bertrand I don't like largely due to his association with Squeaky and the Douche. I went to MFB in hopes that they'd be better that Zo and Bertrand on baseball and basketball, but Benz proved as insufferable as I remembered and Faurier and Merloni irritate me at times, though not like Benz does. 10-2 is now a pathetic wasteland.

I heard that as well. She clearly,implicated Macnally and he kept insisting she was just following the story, hadn't implicated anyone, and that ESPN wasn't out to get the Patriots when it couldn't be more obvious they were. He's a Patriots hater and it's a disgrace that WEEI has him on the air.
I dream of rounding them all up on one show so we could get them out of the way. Maybe a Felger and Benz and Maz and Tanguay and Borges show?

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back