PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

All's right in Dr. Z's world

Status
Not open for further replies.
Eff all these ******ed "Power Rankings." I don't give a flying att's rass about them. See, here in the NFL, we have something called the "Playoffs" which are used to determine the "Champion." This isn't the corrupt Division 1-A college system. And I would feel the same way if the NEP were #1 in all of these rankings.

I've heard that the NFL is talking about using Dr. Z's power ranking as the playoff seeding tiebreaker right after number of times your team mom was in a Chunky soup commercial. Yes, it's that important!

He dropped the Pats from the top spot after a 17-point win: "You want to hold onto your No.1 spot, then play better." And Brady's 100+ rating and 3 TDs weren't "sharp" enough.

Oddly enough, Dallas apparently played well on Monday night, as they stayed at #3.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2007/writers/dr_z/10/10/ranks.part1/index.html?bcnn=yes

How he can drop the Pats from the #1 spot after we WON BY 17 points......and Dallas "won" a game because the other team was a joke and their coach had no clock management.......and they stay static????? I question the authors motives........Pats should still be #1........Indy #2 (how fitting)!:).........and maybe then Pitt #3..........

The Colts are the CURRENT CHAMPIONS. not last years champs, they won the superbowl THIS YEAR. They are the REIGNING champions THIS YEAR. Anyone else need a more detailed explanation??? Saying that them being the defending champs has nothing to do with this season is 100% ridiculous

NOPE,.......you are DEAD wrong here....ask any talking head or analyst about that and they will tell you that the Colts are LAST years champs.......This year (like every year), is a CLEAN slate,..........we start anew every September/Oct.....................

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes