PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Alan Branch for Pro Bowl? Hightower thinks so.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Au contraire mon frére, there is a significant portion of Patsfans who does value the contribution of the modern incarnation of our beef curtain. Branch and Brown have been and are enormous.
Still the best nickname of all time.

Why? Because Haynesworth literally was a beef curtain if you're picking up what I'm putting down. ;)

I think Alan Branch is very good. He makes big plays most every game. I wish we still had Akiem Hicks. I didn't see him do much with Chicago but he and Branch together seemed awesome and Hicks could play a big DE. He fit it well here.

Branch for pro bowl. vote now

I think Alan Branch is very good. He makes big plays most every game. I wish we still had Akiem Hicks. I didn't see him do much with Chicago but he and Branch together seemed awesome and Hicks could play a big DE. He fit it well here.

Hicks is having a nice year with Chicago. Not sure if he is worth $5m/yr but a solid player here

"Alan Branch is a large human or I am a small human." —Chris Long

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes