PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

AFC Championship: Ravens @ Steelers game discussion (6:30pm EST / CBS) *Steelers Win*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: AFC Championship: Ravens @ Steelers game discussion (6:30pm EST / CBS)

I think he was trying to lead with his shoulder

i'd agree with that. but the shoulder into the head?

The guy leads with his helmet and explodes through on his hits - dude should be at least fined.

Ugh, I hate the Steelers.

Amazing how Wilfork gets fined for the slightest rough play but, Clark is allowed to take players heads off without as much as a PF. Got to love NFL rules. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

why the f does everyone praise rotterberger????????????????????? he sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

why the f does everyone praise rotterberger????????????????????? he sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Best guess - Steelers are some sort of creepy cult.

Last edited by a moderator:

To hell with this I'm going to take a shower. Get the filth of watching the steelers off of me.

Game

Set

Match

This is annoying because if the Steelers beat the Cardinals, that puts them 3 SB titles ahead of the Patriots all-time. I want to see the Patriots surpass everyone before the Brady era ends.

No matter what though, the Patriots are the team of the decade, I don't care what anybody says.

Last edited:

To hell with this I'm going to take a shower. Get the filth of watching the steelers off of me.

This is why I use game trackers so much nowadays...

Well the Cardinals will be underdogs again. Whisenhunt and Grimm have a lot of inside knowledge about Pittsburgh, but their system has changed some under Tomlin (more finesse now). The Steelers really don't look special at all and it would be annoying if they won it considering they aren't even as good as they were a couple of years ago.

Go Cards!!! :rocker:

Clearly helmet to helmet (regardless of intention). Same ******* that took out welker. He should be suspended (though I'm sure he'll just get a fine).

This one was a lot cleaner than the hit on Welker.

There's a difference though in hitting a stretched out wide receiver going over the middle, well after the ball has sailed past (hence the term "defenseless receiver"), and hitting a guy on the run after making a catch and while he was making a football move.

The Steelers beat the 8-8 chargers and a wildcard Ravens with a Rookie QB... and they are going to the Super Bowl... I hope the Cards destroy them.

GO STEELERS! LOL!

dodged freaking bullets today...almost let the Ravens sneak past us. Stupid penalties in the endzone and bad offensive penalties...not to mention the Rookie Dropped Ball that could have put the game away early...

Cards are freaking good...need to triple cover Fitzgerald (Pitt Grad, I'm a fan) and get at least 22 sacks on Kurt to win this thing in 2 weeks.

I disagree, the helmet made contact with the defenders.

Sorry for the confusion. I thought my earlier posts would lead to people realizing that I was being sarcastic about the broadcasters.

Last edited:

This one was a lot cleaner than the hit on Welker.

There's a difference though in hitting a stretched out wide receiver going over the middle, well after the ball has sailed past (hence the term "defenseless receiver"), and hitting a guy on the run after making a catch and while he was making a football move.

Looked like helmet to helmet to me. I love how I'm sure that idiot Clark won't get much punishment.

No matter what though, the Patriots are the team of the decade, I don't care what anybody says.

I don't think anyone is going to hesitate to annoint the Steelers a "dynasty in the making" just to dump on the Pats. Hey maybe it will be good motivation for our boys next year....I know one player is probably thinking that the Steelers are only their due to his prolonged absence.

:agree: :agree:

Well the Cardinals will be underdogs again. Whisenhunt and Grimm have a lot of inside knowledge about Pittsburgh, but their system has changed some under Tomlin (more finesse now). The Steelers really don't look special at all and it would be annoying if they won it considering they aren't even as good as they were a couple of years ago.

Go Cards!!! :rocker:

Right now, I'm hoping for a five-overtime game that ends 2-0 on a safety. I almost don't care who wins.

Last edited:
Re: AFC Championship: Ravens @ Steelers game discussion (6:30pm EST / CBS) *Steelers

There's a Superbowl in a few weeks?

Yawn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back