PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Absolute Greatest Value Pick For Belichick

Status
Not open for further replies.
Box_O_Rocks said:
Yup, I've seen that reported. Still, there aren't too many day one tackles who don't have their faults, Justice waves pistols at people, Winston has a bum knee, Whitworth isn't a swing tackle, Whimper is inexperienced....
Winston also may have an attitude problem...I would take Whitworth, although a bit lower. At least he is mean and nasty and wants to work; no character issues with him.

The only reason for them to take an OT in the first round would be if Light has not healed properly from his injury.

The only reason for them to take a center,Mangold, in the first round would be if Koppen has not healed properly from his injury.

Otherwise it would make no sense to me for them to go OL in the first round.

And, that is exactly why they will do it.:rofl:

mcbee said:
The colts 1st (30th pick I think or maybe 29th) and 2nd round for the Pats at 21 would probl. be worth it.

Colts will never give 1st and 2nd. That's too much.

mcbee said:
The colts 1st (30th pick I think or maybe 29th) and 2nd round for the Pats at 21 would probl. be worth it.

The only way they would do that deal is if we kicked in our bottom third.

So in the end we would drop to low in 1st, two lows in the second and one at the top of the third.

Could it work, I suppose. But I really do not see how that drastically improves ours or thier position.

Trading down could be real tough in the first. It will be hard to get value for your pick, given the fact their are not a lot of players that are that much better then what would drop to you, so why give up value picks later on. This is especially true in the later 10 picks.

If the Colts are going to trade up, they're almost certainly going to trade up to get ahead of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back