Votes: 1 3.1%
  • All Of The Above

Votes: 22 68.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't vote in your poll on account of it didn't have an option:

"Wikkid Losers...... I Myself Love Having Raving Arrogant Abusive Obsessed Lunatics Take Daily Dumps In This Forum Because It's So Cool, Like Watching A Car Crash"
ditto, please make it a fair poll by including the "It's about time this thorn in the side of Patsfan.com is banned" option - do yourself a favor, visit the assclown section of the planet and understand the unhappiness. pm me and I'll bump the threads

So, is that what yu dropped over here for, to continue troublemaking. See, you p[rove my point, its you and a few others that are the problem, not me. You arent here all day long, and then the only appearance yu make is to instigate trouble. Thanks for proving my point. Now go back to the craphole.
What point? That you initiated crap on another forum and continue to attack that forum over here after they banned you? That the forum in question is one for Patriots' fans and not NEM fans? That you continue to re-register under new names on that forum so you can continue to attack them? That you blame me for your troubles?

I'm not going away until you make it possible, convince Ian you are the picture of innocence. Get me banned Nemmie. Don't you know how easy it would be to convince Ian with all that information about my instigation you have collected? Piece of cake Nemmie, show Ian the proof, he'll ban me in am instant. Unless of course you are lying about your evidence. Unless of course you are lying about who started the trouble on Planet.

Of course you are lying, I'd be gone if you weren't. Ian can save himself some grief, ban us both, you'd give up your membership to help Ian wouldn't you NEM.

Isn't this thread by me going exactly the opposite of where it should be?

Once again the guys who have no life outside of this forum enter :scared: and in other forms of words say that the near Most Important thing going on in their life is if someone who they don't like leaves this forum,apparently you wouldn't spend hours a day arguing over it if it meant nothing.

If something like banning NEM or whoever would make your week or your month or your day or your everlasting life than you need psycholigical help...

THIS IS A FREAKIN PATRIOTS FANS FORUM GUYS! - NOT NUCLEAR WAR ISSUES WITH LIFE HANGING IN THE BALANCE!!

Go off the computer for a moment and Go hug the kids,Go Hug the Wife,Or if you are mentally ill just go outside and hug the mean looking junkyard dog with foam coming out of its mouth in the alley,but hug someone and understand life exists when you shut the computer off!!

If you have any feelings anywhere relating to some strange sexual type gratification if (enter the alleged pond scum who you hate in here) leaves and is banned then you have more problems than who is in this forum,this is out to no certain person but to all members of the the infamous gang entitled the 'Ban Him Pissin moan Posse'.

You are an idiot and your poll is stupid. Now, please put me on you ignore as I will you.

I hadn't posted here since the Colts game until I saw the moderator thread. You, on the other hand, took the time out of your life to create a thread and post a poll about people posting a poll about a non-football issue on a football thread. Insulting others about having no life after something like that is more than just a little bit pathetic. And, as I noted, post #10 shows exactly why you're part of the problem and not part of the solution. This follow up just reinforces that. In an effort to stop the hostility and arguing through the tactic of ridiculing those you disagree with, you begin getting hostile and argumentative and expose yourself as a hypocrite.

Sheer brilliance.

You are About as brilliant as a rock,pathetic-sorry but its so sad,get help before its too late....I won't waste my time with your answers any more..its too pathetic to reply and if I want to match wits with somebody I will find someone better..move on to someone who cares,I don't give a crap what you think,this is a FORUM and I have a life..get one,its obvious once your computer shuts off so does your day.

You are an idiot and your poll is stupid. Now, please put me on you ignore as I will you.

YEAH A guy with NUT in his name is calling me an idiot,what a moron,another one with no life - go to 'sad.com' get help there

As far as using ignore,take your pals of the I want to ban ----- membership association members with you and all put me on the ignore list,It creates peace here but you probably could not do it,It would create a no hostility situation and you would hate that,wouldn't you?.

Some people crave attention,some could not care less

Last edited:
You are About as brilliant as a rock,pathetic-sorry but its so sad,get help before its too late....I won't waste my time with your answers any more..its too pathetic to reply and if I want to match wits with somebody I will find someone better..move on to someone who cares,I don't give a crap what you think,this is a FORUM and I have a life..get one,its obvious once your computer shuts off so does your day.

And you continue to prove the point. Attacking others while complaining about attacks. You don't need to reply, because you've already done it. Again, I hadn't posted since the Colts game. And yet, you still fired back with the computer comment. How sad....

And you continue to prove the point. Attacking others while complaining about attacks. You don't need to reply, because you've already done it. Again, I hadn't posted since the Colts game. And yet, you still fired back with the computer comment. How sad....

If you learned how to read in school it says the focus is on "people who want others to be banned" - Thats the focal point here,not so much hostility and arguing,you will have that in a forum and I am not innocent when it comes to that,but Banning and betting something so that the other person never comes back goes beyond reason..Thats my opinion like it or not -There were at least 20 people who voted,I am not alone in this - - Anyways enuff said,move on

Bingo.

Some people here believe that those who try to self police the forum or believe some level of forum etiquette is desirable should be painted as the thin skinned whiners - so they start a pole to insure everyone gets their self important read on who the real fools are. :rolleyes:

You ARE "thin skinned whiners". Actually, you're WORSE than "thin skinned whiners". You're thin skinned, self-righteous, immature, hypocritical whiners. You're not a moderator .... you're a POSTER, no different from ANY other POSTER and it's not your job to "self-police" this messageboard. That's the job of the moderators/Ian. Your idea of "forum etiquette" is not necessarily shared by all and as you're not the OWNER of this board, you have no basis to impose YOUR idea of "forum etiquette" (i.e. thou shalt not bash the Patriots OC, thou shalt not be pessimistic, thou shalt not be self-absorbed....) on others.

This was once the best Patriots site on the net - possibly the best football fan site on the net. Now it's become a place for posters to argue about each other and the way the site is managed. And many of the best and brightest who attracted many of us to this site post more amd more infrequently because dealing with the crap has nearly ruined the experience. Even they get sucked in, as in the final anaysis everyone here does, because that's human nature.

If you believe this messageboard has deteriorated due to people "arguing about each other", then how about directing YOUR posts to those who perpetuate such actions. That would be BOR, PatsNut, DaBruinz, Brownfan80, to name a few. You would do well to note that those who object to the stupidity of other posters chanting for people to be banned on the basis of their ideas DO NOT argue about other posters. It doesn't take a bright person to USE the ignore option or simply to ignore, by scrolling by, those posts that are "crap" so I quite doubt your claim that the "best and brightest" no longer visit. Some of your pals may no longer visist but they obviously aren't too bright if their reason for not visiting is the existence of immature threads perpetuated by the "anti-NEM posse".

It's all well and good to suggest ignoring those who live to provoke, but they don't just start threads, they hijack existing threads and destroy them in a deliberate attempt to gain attention. And when they get a dose of their own medicine in retaliation - which is what is descends to when management doesn't step in and maintain some semblance of decorum, then these self absorbed provocateurs raise the cry that they are being persecuted and harassed and provoked.

It doesn't matter whether someone you have on your ignore list STARTS a thread or "hijacks" a thread. The point of the ignore option is that you don't have to see the comments that person makes and this works in threads started or "hijacked" by that person. If a person is making a "deliberate attempt to gain attention", shouldn't YOU as adults simply IGNORE such an obvious attempt? The fact that you DON'T illustrates your immaturity and hypocrisy. Engaging in the same behaviour you profess to dislike with the ludicrous qualifier that it is being done to "give a dose of their own medicine" is also blatant hypocrisy. NEM has been harassed and provoked - you can refuse to acknowledge that or excuse it by claiming that it was in "retaliation" but anyone who has read through certain threads knows that to be a fact.

A few months ago I initiated what I hoped could be a thoughtful discussion of the offense and I suggested that disappointed bandwagon fans who wanted to vent or NEM if he just wanted to continue trashing the OC not post in that thread. LOL Every unhappy camper on the roster showed up and NEM initiated an attack on me which included suddenly labeling me as a member of the misguided anti-NEM cult - even accused me of secretly PM'ing other members I have never had any contact with outside of this board (several of whom I often disagree with without it impacing our lives), as well as proclaiming me a member of a filthy (his assessment) board where he had recently been unfairly banned and one on which I have never posted. And of course, he threatened that he wasn't going to stand for it and my days here were numbered.

Any post on a public messageboard is open to any person who has the ability to post on that messageboard. If you want to have a discussion between yourself and select individuals, where you can be assured to receive only selected opinions, simply PM those individuals. Better yet, just create your own messageboard where you can set rules dictating the types of opinions that can be expressed. Make sure you invite the "anti-NEM" posse.

Believe me, if the ignore option worked we'd all use it. It doesn't. People wouldn't be lining up to add their two cents to an argument that long predates many of their memberships if it did - just human nature. You can't change it, but IAN can control it on his board if he chooses to.

The ignore option works very well - actually, I'll qualify that statement. It works very well for people whose only intent is to ignore a particular poster. A person who wants EVERYONE to share HIS opinion and actions concerning a particular poster will not like the ignore option because it doesn't censor the "offending" poster or prohibit others from conversing with the "offending" poster. Such are the type of people who lead the "ban NEM" chants, people whose fragile egos simply cannot abide the thought that their irrational hatred for NEM isn't shared by every Pats fan.

If you learned how to read in school it says the focus is on "people who want others to be banned" - Thats the focal point here,not so much hostility and arguing,you will have that in a forum and I am not innocent when it comes to that,but Banning and betting something so that the other person never comes back goes beyond reason..Thats my opinion like it or not -There were at least 20 people who voted,I am not alone in this - - Anyways enuff said,move on

"for those who just want to fight..."

Silly me. Here I was thinking that mean something to do with attacks. So, according to the Patriot64 booklet on message board etiquette, it's acceptable to tell people they need psychological help because they think a proven liar, promise breaker and troublemaker who's deliberately stirring up discord with another site should be banned, but it's not acceptable for those people to actually post that they think such behavior on the part of a person is bad for a site, worthy of banning?

Wow, match this up with the comment about lives when you've posted here more than I have, and you look even more stupid. Hey, go for the trifecta and insult someone just because of the screenname they took. Oh, too late, you did that with PATSNUTme.

Yes, indeed, you are truly the height of class, sophistication and having "a life".:rolleyes:

Someone should start a poll about the inevitability of human nature.

This thread is a perfect example of why the only answer to the problems that have plagued this site for most of this season is IAN STEPPING UP AND ASSERTING HIMSELF AND MANAGING HIS MESSAGE BOARD ONLY HE IS EMPOWERED TO.

If this is what he wants, lots of hits and activity albeit more than half of it pissing contest garbage, SAY SO - OWN IT.

If he wants a relatively well respected (as internet message boards go) Patriots football site with some semblance of community, like this one used to be, then MAKE IT ONE BY MANAGING IT ACCORDINGLY.

At the moment I am sad to say Ian is coming off as the internet equivalent of an absentee slum landlord. I'm pretty sure he doesn't enjoy this based of some of his earlier comments when even he used to post here regularly. And then there is his choice of moderators, which should underscore his position, several of whom have tangled with posters of late who obviously have no respect for their position or authority here whatever it is.

Time for Ian to check in and re-establish the ground rules and rules of engagement because we can't police ourselves.

I'd like to ban all of those folks who start threads like "If Jim Brown were playing for the Patriots...." :rolleyes:

I'm fine with the NEMs of the world. I can't take the hypothetical dreamers but who am I to force the hand of others?.:singing:

Someone should start a poll about the inevitability of human nature.

This thread is a perfect example of why the only answer to the problems that have plagued this site for most of this season is IAN STEPPING UP AND ASSERTING HIMSELF AND MANAGING HIS MESSAGE BOARD ONLY HE IS EMPOWERED TO.

If this is what he wants, lots of hits and activity albeit more than half of it pissing contest garbage, SAY SO - OWN IT.

If he wants a relatively well respected (as internet message boards go) Patriots football site with some semblance of community, like this one used to be, then MAKE IT ONE BY MANAGING IT ACCORDINGLY.

At the moment I am sad to say Ian is coming off as the internet equivalent of an absentee slum landlord. I'm pretty sure he doesn't enjoy this based of some of his earlier comments when even he used to post here regularly. And then there is his choice of moderators, which should underscore his position, several of whom have tangled with posters of late who obviously have no respect for their position or authority here whatever it is.

Time for Ian to check in and re-establish the ground rules and rules of engagement because we can't police ourselves.

Do you seriously NOT realise that this is an INTERNET MESSAGEBOARD???? It's not a newspaper, it isn't an academic journal, it isn't a school website, it's a FREAKING MESSAGEBOARD. I wasn't aware that you had commissioned a poll to determine the level of "respect" felt for this website but whether you have or not is really irrelevant. The purpose of a messageboard is to serve as a place where people can exchange opinions, not "gain respect", and as long as this purpose is served, the board will have visitors. You may perceive Ian as a "slum landlord", I perceive him as a fair tolerant owner who has not given into the whining of a few intolerants.

So, is that what yu dropped over here for, to continue troublemaking. See, you p[rove my point, its you and a few others that are the problem, not me. You arent here all day long, and then the only appearance yu make is to instigate trouble. Thanks for proving my point. Now go back to the craphole.
no nem, you continue to make claims against all of the planet, I take that personally. I never would have asked for your banning if you had not attacked a patriots fan forum while trying to save your own tush, ok?

oh and for not posting earlier, sorry palsy walsy but unlike you I have a life outside of posting on the net

and you obviously crave attention or you would not created such a thread as this

Run along little boy,Go join those '*********** Love to BAN People' friends you have here and slither away quietly. :bricks:

Run along little boy,Go join those '*********** Love to BAN People' friends you have here and slither away quietly. :bricks:

such response from you just exposes your stupid thread for what it is.

your hypocrisy is astounding.

such response from you just exposes your stupid thread for what it is.

your hypocrisy is astounding.

Thank you,Coming from a Utah resident I take that as a compliment

Keegs, is that you under a new user name with fewer posts, or just some newbie stealing your schtick? LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Back