PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A Personal Note

Status
Not open for further replies.
I started on this very close to it's birth under a different name. Created tvis one in 2005. I am on here daily, but don't post that often. I remember crazy characters like NEM, among others, awesome info, brutal losses, amazing wins. Personally, I went from broke college kid to high-income married with ni kids, to having 2 kids and being broke again (lol). This board has become a big part of my life, and I am so very grateful.

Reactions: Ian
Ian I found Patsfans.com the year it came out and was so happy that a Patriots fan living in Philadelphia had a outlet where I could read about the team my Grandpa got me into and keep up with the happenings and the best fans in the World I'm truly thankful Ian I spent way more time on this chat room at home and at work because I'm crazy about the team.
Thank you again means a lot to me.

Thank you Ian, often I think that posters feel this site by professional marketers or other hustles, Wrong, this site is run, managed and owned by world class football fans.

Thank you Ian, and to all Patriot Fans, they don't count how pretty they only count how many and we have four! Four World Championships! Pretty sweet.

This is the best forum ever Ian is the real mvp! Hope you are enjoying it just as much as we are.

Thank you Ian, often I think that posters feel this site by professional marketers or other hustles, Wrong, this site is run, managed and owned by world class football fans.

Thank you Ian, and to all Patriot Fans, they don't count how pretty they only count how many and we have four! Four World Championships! Pretty sweet.

Yeah - I get people all the time that think this is some big corporation because the site actually looks relatively decent and we have guys who really do such a great job with a lot of the writing we do.

But no...it's the same as it's always been. It's just put together by me, sitting in my Belichick Hoodie on my couch with a laptop. I'm not any different from anyone here, and trust me, my wife, my son and I all went crazy when Butler picked off that pass. It's been quite a fun night :cool:

I appreciate this site more than I could describe. Thank you for what you've created and for maintaining a great place for discussions of the team we're all so passionate about.

Thanks, Ian. You, like the Patriots, are a true champion!

The only reason I wasn't at Professor Thom's or the Riviera is that I'd rather be here.

I thought you were only here so you wouldn't get fined?

Thank you very much Ian & friends.

I came to this board to commiserate after they lost to the Broncos in the 2005 playoffs and my dream of a 3 peat was crushed. I needed a place with like minded fellow Pats fans to get over that crappy feeling.

That loss drove me here, too.

Ian, full disclaimer. I am a male who's 0 on the kinsey scale. But i love you soooooo much for this beautiful forum, my cyber shrine. Thank you for the years of support youve given me and hundreds others. You guys are my family and i love you all!

Oh, and ill really marry you (unless you dont want to :p)

Ian, full disclaimer. I am a male who's 0 on the kinsey scale. But i love you soooooo much for this beautiful forum, my cyber shrine. Thank you for the years of support youve given me and hundreds others. You guys are my family and i love you all!

Hey, Massachusetts! No problem.

Minor quibble. If you even know about the Kinsey scale you score at least a 1. ;)

Last edited:
I just BUMPED my head.

Thank you Ian.

This board is a sanctuary for me. Just one question; Where can I donate to help you with maintenance costs?

I don't post here that much but I tend to lurk here a lot. Always a good place to be after the tough losses and a particularly good place to be with all the deflategate B.S. It's even better after an epic win like yesterday's

I've lurked for years probably since 06. Rarely ever post but we're on to the White House!

So do you get a ring from the team Ian? :D

• Ha Ha
Thanks Ian from another long time Lurker. Love the site and get tremendous enjoyment from reading all the Threads. I have gained so much knowledge over the years from information that is posted here so a big thank you to all who take part.
Long may it continue.

When I started this website 15 years ago, my goal was just to try and put together a place for us to come together and have a community to talk football. Coming off of a losing season, my expectations weren't high and it was all about having fun and trying to enjoy this team and this game. The team won a championship in our first season, and obviously went on to win a couple more. It was amazing.

Here we are 15 years later after a lot of near misses and some unbelievable games. Really glad to share this game with everyone in here tonight, and just want to say thank you to all of you who have stuck with me through the good and the bad. I'm far from perfect and I know I've certainly made my fair share of mistakes here, and I've certainly learend from them. But I always do the best I can to make this place as good as it can be and that will never change. And make no mistake, this place would seriously be nothing without you.

Thank you to you all for an amazing 15 years and I'm honored to being able to enjoy this win with all of you.

Enjoy it. It's been a long time coming and you never know when the next one will be.

But congratulations, the Patriots are World Champions :D
Thank for making this all possible Ian and congratulations on 15 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe