PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

A day in the life with Ty Warren

Status
Not open for further replies.

pats1

PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone catch this on Pats All-Access?

They followed Warren around one day this week (Wednesday, I think).

They began at this (understandably huge) house, taking out the trash in the morning in his A&M hoodie. He then went inside and brushed his teeth with his daughter (4-5?). He drove her to school, talking about how he leaves football at work and family at home. After that, he went down to a chiropractor for some full-body therapy. Next it was down to Gillette, but it wasn't for very long, as he went down to some bait shop to pick up his boat and was back home in time to go out for lunch at Chili's with his wife, to "plan out the rest of their day after a busy morning." They ended up going to Target, where it was typical husband/wife: Ty reclined his seat, rolled down the windows, and waited as his wife shopped. It then looks like they picked up their daughter and went home, where Ty proceeded to take a nap while watching ESPN on his 70+" screen in his (basement?) home theater. After that it was off to Shaws for the Patriots Thanksgiving charity event we heard about this week. Then sleep.

Anyone catch this on Pats All-Access?

They followed Warren around one day this week (Wednesday, I think).

They began at this (understandably huge) house, taking out the trash in the morning in his A&M hoodie. He then went inside and brushed his teeth with his daughter (4-5?). He drove her to school, talking about how he leaves football at work and family at home. After that, he went down to a chiropractor for some full-body therapy. Next it was down to Gillette, but it wasn't for very long, as he went down to some bait shop to pick up his boat and was back home in time to go out for lunch at Chili's with his wife, to "plan out the rest of their day after a busy morning." They ended up going to Target, where it was typical husband/wife: Ty reclined his seat, rolled down the windows, and waited as his wife shopped. It then looks like they picked up their daughter and went home, where Ty proceeded to take a nap while watching ESPN on his 70+" screen in his (basement?) home theater. After that it was off to Shaws for the Patriots Thanksgiving charity event we heard about this week. Then sleep.

That house was a friggin' mansion. When they were at Chili's his wife was practically lying down in the other side of the booth, which looked kind of odd. I was impressed they put the kid in a Montessori school, but I'd guess a lot of players do that.

Nice house, but the houses are large as they were in that neighborhood were on top of each other. What about some trees and privacy. If I had that money, I would have a nice house, but in the woods with some land. You don't need that much land, just a couple of acres would do it. The house was on top of his neighbors and not too far from the road. What if Mangina hired a former CIA informant to sit in from of Warren's house with night xray goggles and read the playbook while Ty was relaxing on his couch???? We must protect ourselves. ;)

Wow...me and Ty Warren have something in common...we like to sleep and we fall asleep watching some tube. :D

I love to sleep...I really do. :D

Last edited:
Sleep might be the most underrated activity in the World!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News