PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION 2024 Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
**** Panthers trading up.

Buffalo absolute morons for letting Chiefs get Worthy.

Buffalo absolute morons for letting Chiefs get Worthy.
They might think this isn't a competitive year for them and are out of the "play keep away from the Chiefs" mindset

Bill loves Legette. Reminds me of when he thought Jon Baldwin was the same as Julio Jones.

Bill loves Legette. Reminds me of when he thought Jon Baldwin was the same as Julio Jones.
He must be a great blocker.

Ok Legette goes at #32 to Panthers to close out round 1.

At #34 tomorrow I'm fine with either AD Mitchell, Kingsley Saumataia, or a straight up swap for Aiyuk.

Imagine being a Bills fan, waiting all night til pick 28, watching them trade with the hated Chiefs of all teams to 32, staying up that little bit longer to the last pick at 32, then they trade out of round 1 entirely and make zero picks lol

Don't be surprised if Buffalo have set themselves up for Aiyuk they traded down twice and have the first pick tomorrow.

Won't shock me.

Baruch Atah Adonai Elohenu Melech Haolam

That is a “brucha” for tomorrow’s #34 pick

Imagine being a Bills fan, waiting all night til pick 28, watching them trade with the hated Chiefs of all teams to 32, staying up that little bit longer to the last pick at 32, then they trade out of round 1 entirely and make zero picks lol
Now they know how it feels to be a Patriots fan. LOL. :haha:

Sounds familiar

Don't be surprised if Buffalo have set themselves up for Aiyuk they traded down twice and have the first pick tomorrow.

Won't shock me.
Bills cap situation can’t absorb Aiyuk. Too much dead money from Diggs

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes