PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION 2024 Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still a good collection of WRs and tackles available with only around 10 picks left til the Pats are up. A trade up probably isn’t that expensive at this stage.
I know people are gonna hate this but I love Keon Coleman at 34. I highly doubt he is Harry. More like Deandre Hopkins in my book.

Detroit traded up from 29. We are now within trading distance.

Next several teams are unlikely to take a WR or tackle really, next likely team to watch out for is Buffalo taking a WR at 28.

Terrine Arnold

Nine picks left and some good names still on the board, we're good at 34 but wouldn't mind a trade up.

I know people are gonna hate this but I love Keon Coleman at 34. I highly doubt he is Harry. More like Deandre Hopkins in my book.
I too think he’s better than Nkeal but I think we could move down some spots and still get him while acquiring extra draft capital.

Arnold branch carlton davis lions adding some nice cb pieces

Lions traded 29 and 73 to go to 24 plus a 2025 7th. So pretty much a 3rd rounder will get us to 28sh. I say we stay put at this point, certainly a good ot or wr will fall to us. Lots of speed at wr too on these guys. Mitchell 4.34, worthy 4.21, leggette 4.39, mcconkey 4.39

Dallas traded pick 24 for pick 29 and pick 73 (third round). That is a little rich. I would probably wait a few more picks and send my 4th rounder at most.

Morgan gone. We probably need to go to 27 to get either of Guyton or Mitchell. You would think the Cowboys and Bills are taking them at 28 and 29 respectively.

I'm not keen to trade up for Guyton and would rather wait on one of these other tackles. I see a bigger drop off from Mitchell to the other X receivers.

Hope NE jumps Buffalo.

LOL at the price
Years ago we traded 23 for like 37 and a third rounder

So now we know Terrion Arnold is a smart man. Approve!

Love what the lions are doing. Theyll be back in the mix for the nfc this year

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes