PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION 2024 Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suppose it’s prediction time. So my hot take prediction is that the Patriots stay put and draft Maye at #3. Wolf and Mayo will both be out of their jobs in 2 years if they pass on the QB and continue to suck for the next couple of years.
If he doesn’t develop in three years, they’re out of jobs, anyway.

I think it’s what they’re going to do, but it’s also not his decision to make.
It isn’t, but no way he says that unless that’s the absolute plan, he knows they’re picking at 3.

You might been hurt, babe
That ain't no lie
You've seen them all come and go, oh
I remember you told me
That it made you believe in
No man, no cry
Maybe that's why
Every little thing I do
Never seems enough for you
You don't want to lose it again
But I'm not like them
Baby, when you finally
Get to love somebody
Guess what

It isn’t, but no way he says that unless that’s the absolute plan, he knows they’re picking at 3.
In the short time he’s been HC, Mayo has said more than a few dumb things that he and others have had to clean up.

This Pats draft will be about optics. Missing will be the who the f is that moments. Gotta generate excitement and hope in the fanbase. Then again Palpatine's spirit could surprise us.

In the short time he’s been HC, Mayo has said more than a few dumb things that he and others have had to clean up.
Yeah maybe I have been brainwashed into the Belichikian thought process, but I for one do not find all the leaks whether deliberate misinformation or the truth refreshing at all.

Could just be me. But I don't find it useful to the team or the fans. The media sure, drive clicks. But for me it's not fun.

Guys. Help a brother out. The espn app is saying the draft is blacked out in my area. I only have the internet. Where can I watch it?
Where do you live. Come on over to my house

• Winner
Reactions: Ian
This Pats draft will be about optics. Missing will be the who the f is that moments. Gotta generate excitement and hope in the fanbase. Then again Palpatine's spirit could surprise us.
Would hope they’d pick for who they feel is truly best talent and not optics. Two different things

Mayo literally saying they’re sticking and picking at 3, right move all along.
Could still be a smoke screen.

Twist the knife a bit on the Giants and Vikings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore