PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION 2024 Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not sure I’m taking a godfather haul to lose a franchise QB.

There is no “ godfather” haul, as you will just have to turn around and give the same “ haul” up to trade up for a QB in a future draft.

For said QB PLUS more picks/players...
If this made sense why aren’t teams trading their franchise QB’s for multiple picks?

I suppose it’s prediction time. So my hot take prediction is that the Patriots stay put and draft Maye at #3. Wolf and Mayo will both be out of their jobs in 2 years if they pass on the QB and continue to suck for the next couple of years.

There is so much talk about Maye at 3 that can't be what will happen. Must be a smoke screen.

We’re making the pick at 3…No trade.

Just 50 minutes to go before draft starts! Soon we'll know whether we take a new QB or trade down. Stay turned! :cool:

Guys. Help a brother out. The espn app is saying the draft is blacked out in my area. I only have the internet. Where can I watch it?

Guys. Help a brother out. The espn app is saying the draft is blacked out in my area. I only have the internet. Where can I watch it?
Do you have NFL+? Other option might be to watch McAfee & Belichick via YouTube

If it's up to me, we come out of this draft with Maye, two WRs and two OTs. Haven fun with the remaining picks, Elliot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore