PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

DRAFT DAY DISCUSSION 2024 Draft Day LIVE Discussion Thread Day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who the **** is staying up to midnight on the east coast to watch this? Gotta be kidding me.

Formal setting, informal setting, “serious” role like the NFL All-Time 100 or a comedic setting like tonight, Bill can gel anywhere.

Some of the degenerate fans of the other 31 will learn to appreciate him more in the coming years as some of the falsehoods they’ve clinged to continue to wear off.

Last edited:
Nix and Penix going first round could hopefully push someone down close enough to us to make a move. The problem is Jax, Carolina, KC, Buffalo are all interested in WR and Dallas likely takes Guyton.

Depends how much they like Morgan, Suamataia, Paul at OT. All three may be there at 34.

Guy was amazing at the senior bowl week practices.

The eagle pick CB seems pissed he slid out of top 10. Not a good look to be that miserable for being a 1st round pick.

The eagle pick CB seems pissed he slid out of top 10. Not a good look to be that miserable for being a 1st round pick.
I imagine it would of been different if Atlanta didn’t change things up

Daaaaamn

Reactions: Ian
That was a pipedream. Still many good wrs though

I think I just heard an eruption coming from the general vicinity of Hershey, PA

I wouldn't mind trading up now to get a WR.

Still a good collection of WRs and tackles available with only around 10 picks left til the Pats are up. A trade up probably isn’t that expensive at this stage.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes