PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 WEEK 4 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: NE @ DAL

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The end of the quarter was...compelling.

Jones is responsible for 14 points today for Dallas. Can't do that, not in a game where there's no margin for error.
Without Parsons. Oof

Yeah, Bill is choosing Mac, it's obvious that Zappe was just a pipe dream for all you Zapper homers.
And Mac is a nightmare. I'll take the pipe dream

Mac Jones is exhausting.

I hope we draft the next Brady. I’ll even settle for Brady Cook (Missouri). If not him then S Sanders, M Penix, Bo Nix, Q Evers, Cam Ward…(we won’t be bad enough to draft the Drake…gotta love the Drake) I’m sure I’m missing a couple but I am done with Mac.

Someone should capture that Bill facepalm into a GIF

Defense is rightfully pissed.

Should be 14-3 but Mac went full ******.

Can't include 2018 in this lol. They weren't flawless or a juggernaut for a Super Bowl team, but they were very very good.
It was moreso the start of everything. The offense spent a decent chunk of that season having dysfunction. We pieced it together with an amazing playoff run. But it was the start.

Well it’s not the first time we’ve been down 28 - 3..: Should we all dig out those jerseys?? Ohhhh, never mind…

Every good thing Mac has done so far this season (and I've liked a lot of what I've seen so far in 2023) has been undone in this game. He looks as bad as he ever did in 2022. I don't know what the hell is going on, but he sure as **** can't blame Matt Patricia for it anymore.
He was never able to handle adversity since he has been a Pat. He just panics and makes bad decisions as a result.

There is a reason we never make comebacks anymore.

We a bad team

TB12 right now off the street > Mac

Will Mac have a future as a backup or are we watching the end?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes