PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL WEEK 15 GAME THREAD - NE vs KC

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
As long as kelce doesn’t score i am complacent

Costly brain fart INT by Zappe.

• Agree
Reactions: Ian
Can't make those mistakes against a team like this...now the Chiefs are going to pin their ears back. Still plenty of time, but life just got significantly more difficult.

Zappe gets overconfident and then tries to be a gunslinger. Does not have the experience or judgement to know when to throw it away.
Especially deep in your own territory

Mac is thinking …”Put me in coach… I’m ready”

What!? Mac's back in the game?

down 2 scores. game ovah.

I look at this game this way, they gave us a decent first half to watch and they didn't screw up draft position.

Of course this little 5-7 guy goes up and gets it.

I think Zappe was looking at Brown and thought Brown was going to cut towards the sideline but instead he drifted upfield at the same time Zappe threw it.

I can't say I had "Kelce being covered by Myles Bryant, not getting the pass, and flopping to try to get a call, and then not getting the call" on my bingo card
How about Kelce’s failed flop eliciting a Swift f bomb?

Put in Malik!

Oh, wait.

Chiefs 24, Pats 31 please forget this post unless it happens. I’ll be sure to let you know if it does.

Zappe was eyeing HH on the deep side of that bunch and threw a really weak ball falling away. Didn't even make it to the front of the bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
Back