PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Game Day Thread 2023 OFFICIAL GAME THREAD: Week 5 - New England Patriots vs New Orleans Saints

THIS IS OUR LIVE GAME DAY THREAD:

This is where we gather to follow things on Game Day. Obviously, emotions tend to be high so if anyone gets a little crazy, the use of the “Mute” button is encouraged on anyone who may be annoying to you to control your experience and to allow the moderators to also enjoy the game.

At the same time, please take a deep breath before over-reacting for the sake of making this a pleasant experience for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
All teams are now looking forward playing the Pats so that they boost their stats!

So depressing when they showed the hall with Brady’s jerseys

Putting Zappe in is a win-win to me.
1. The offense looks just as terrible and slightly helps Mac's confidence
2. The offense looks better and we know that Mac is part of the problem.
I guess I disagree, but on the other hand, I really don't think it makes much difference what we do.

All teams are now looking forward playing the Pats so that they boost their stats!
I said last week we’ve arrived as the newest “get right” team. I stand behind that comment

Glad I chose a tee time over watching this travesty

The genius strikes again. Making Derek Carr look like prime Brady

We celebrate a first down like we used to winning the AFC East

if things get any worse we're gonna be giving hat and t-shirts for 1st downs.

Bagging groceries. Doing a reverse Warner.
It appears he has difficulty passing in wind over 10 mph so my guess he needs to play in a Dome stadium before he realizes any success. However, bagging groceries should be a hood option..

Ok, Mr. Dilfer, 9 years later your moment is finally here....tell us again what you think about the Patriots.

This is one of the poorest constructed offenses I’ve ever seen

How do you false start as a receiver? :rolleyes:

This is much much worse than last week. At least Dallas has an explosive team.

We gave up 21 points, in less than 20 minutes, to a team that has not scored 20 points all year.

The pats securing a top 5 pick is more important than bill outcoaching some bad teams down the stretch. They have the opportunity to be set at qb for the next decade in this draft imo
This is true. But you could have said this in 2020 as well when we had a shot at Lawrence and then we beat a bunch of mediocre teams. Honestly this is really going to be a defining off season. Need to hit on coach, QB, and the line. Then sign a big name WR.

Do you seriously believe that Mac will go on to be successful elsewhere?

I think he'll be flipping burgers or serving milkshakes if he can't make it here in New England. :rofl:
Honestly, I could easily see Mac with a career similar to Colt Mccoy's. And with improvement, possibly reaching Alex Smith game manager status one day.

He can't draft receiver (intentionally, at this point).

He won't get a real coaching staff that isn't filled with his buddies or yes-men

He occasionally likes benching players just to prove a point (Douglas, Bourne, etc.)

And a lot of players throughout his coaching career have flat out disliked him, even in years where the Pats were winning Super Bowls.

Get Belichick out of here.

Again, anyone who looked at the big picture realized that Brady was REALLY covering up ALL OF THIS ^, and that it essentially going to blow up in Bill's face the minute Tom left.

Do the refs not know that we can never overcome a 5 yard penalty, cut us a little slack

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST