PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Weekly NFL Picks Contest 2022 NFL Picks Contest - Week 10

Ian

Administrator
Staff member
ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
I'm a little late getting this thread up, but I'm sure most people have seen the alert.

This has been updated through last night:

Looks like there were some people who did miss getting their pick in for last night, so make sure you at least get the rest of this weekend's games selected. Some interesting match-ups as usual, although bye weeks are always a little weird when the Patriots aren't playing ;)

The Falcons loss has made 90% of us unhappy this holiday.

This has been updated through last night:

PatsFans.com Weekly NFL Picks Contest Standings - Week 10 Results

Somehow I managed to get lucky this week, and I'm tied with @Arialgg and @Horace Ivory at 10-3, with 9 other people right behind heading into tonight. So be sure and double-check your Monday Night score prediction as given how the weekend went, I'm sure tonight could surprise some people, and the tie-breaker will obviously be in play :cool:

Last edited:
Thanks Ian,,,,week 10 was a tough one,,with many ' shock ' results. I guess that's the NFL !!!. I see u had one of your best weeks . Well done.

• ThankU!
Reactions: Ian
Thanks Ian,,,,week 10 was a tough one,,with many ' shock ' results. I guess that's the NFL !!!. I see u had one of your best weeks . Well done.
LOL, I tend to have one a year - and it appears this was the one. Although I stink when it comes to predicting a score, so I'm assuming where I am right now will be as close as I'll get but I'll take it :)

er...back to the suckage...so it goes....

This week was probably my worst week since week 1. If I can get a win tonight going .500 for the week, I'll take it.

11-2 last week... 6-7 this week.... That is why Pape doesn't gamble

• Winner
Congrats to Horace, well done. Eight dogs won this week. That's got to be some type of record.

Congrats winner.

A very hard week to pick them.

Crazy season.

• Agree
A week 11 thread is needed
Game tonight

MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
Back