PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2016 Draft Day 3: Rounds 4-7 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am surprised BB's hand got tipped so much. He does a good job keeping his binkies very close to the vest.

I guess someone thought "If BB likes what's his name enough i may as well take a look".

I think we will claim him when he tries to slide through to the PS. I don't see how you can carry such a guy on the 53 who is just plain not ready to contribute in anyway for a year.

So where's this Zolak news? Guessing he exaggerated and it's nothing...

I am surprised BB's hand got tipped so much. He does a good job keeping his binkies very close to the vest.

I guess someone thought "If BB likes what's his name enough i may as well take a look".

I think we will claim him when he tries to slide through to the PS. I don't see how you can carry such a guy on the 53 who is just plain not ready to contribute in anyway way for a year.
I think Reynolds is all speculation. I don't believe any of these rumors unless they come straight from the player like Craven.

I thought everyone here said there's no chance they're switching to a 3-4.

Recent moves make the transition back to a 3-4, especially viewed as a move for next year as opposed to this year, a potentially viable option, assuming players work out.

Reading comprehension really helps. I said that the late picks he traded for a mid 5th were almost worthless (25 points) on the draft value chart, and turning 25 points into a late fourth is really good value.

But the picks he traded were in reality worth a high 5th round pick this year. That doesn't make any sense.

But the picks he traded were in reality worth a high 5th round pick this year. That doesn't make any sense.
It does if you're BB.

I think we will claim him when he tries to slide through to the PS. I don't see how you can carry such a guy on the 53 who is just plain not ready to contribute in anyway for a year.

The connections were there: Navy, versatile, smart, etc, but maybe BB tried to do him a favor and get drafted higher or simply liked him but didn't love him to take him him higher.

Well there is still value there at LB, WR, DT, OL, RB and arguably CB but certainly S.

Damn Zolak, refreshing this thread a thousand times to read about his probably useless news.

Keith Marshall. He's so close.

It does if you're BB.

Value wise, trading those picks [high fifth etc] for a restricted 4th rounder next year doesn't. As a fungoolie? A lotta sense IMO.

Hope Bill didn't trade back hoping Reynolds would be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST