PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

2007 Travel Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have made the trek to Miami the past two seasons...this year I am up for something different. I was thinking maybe Baltimore.

Maybe the first time ever Baltimore is chosen over Miami as a travel destination :) I went to Miami last year, I've been to Baltimore many times...stick with Miami. The only good thing about B-more for me is a short drive, and I will definitely be there for Pats/Ravens.

Will be making it up to Foxboro from VA for the Redskins game w/ some Skins fans.

Probably will check out the Giants game at the Meadowlands just for a different crowd... I've done Jets/Pats there a few times.

Cincinnati or Buffalo could be the 4th game. Dallas looks interesting but it'll probably be on Thanksgiving :( Oh, and I'll never rule out a Miami trip (even though they usually end on bad notes).

They released the schedule on April 6 last year, so it looks like we have to wait another month. Preseason schedules were released on March 29, FWIW.

Last year they announced the primetime opening weekend games on March 27th (during owner's meetings) so there should be some word later this month, likely the last Sunday of the month (3/25). The reg season schedule should be out by the end of the 1st week in April.

I usually go to 3 home games, This yr looks like Pitt and Philly at home

And I probably will go to the Giants on the road..

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3