PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

19-0 license plate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolling.

Classy.

come on man don't be ridiculous. Just because a fan a rational thinking one comes with a viewpoint that is reasonable and different than yours doesn't make me a friggin troll. I didn't come here saying pats suck blah blah blah. Just heere to talk football.

I said I'm pumped for next season.

You responded with "Why?".

Congratulations on embracing the typical San Diego fans stereotype. :eek:

I said I'm pumped for next season.

You responded with "Why?".

Congratulations on embracing the typical San Diego fans stereotype. :eek:

I asked why because that's all you said. I'm wondering what your excitement is about? Is it because of playing more monday night games? the chance of going undefeated? the excitement left over from this season I didn't say oh well you shouldn't be excited because you suck and harrison n the pats are cheaters blah blah blah. You were just looking for an excuse to call a fan from another team a troll and you STILL haven't made a good case.:confused:

Now you’re trying to justify saying Pats fans shouldn’t be excited for next season.

Keep trolling, enjoy your inevitable ban, etc.

Now you’re trying to justify saying Pats fans shouldn’t be excited for next season.

Keep trolling, enjoy your inevitable ban, etc.

Lol whatever man you should be banned for inciting a senseless argument I'm done with you lets talk football. So what do you think of potentially going on the road for the afc championship?

The Chargers fan brings up a good point, there is a chance we could go 14-2 and lose to the Chargers in the regular season, seeing how have 4 West Coast swings scheduled and the fact the Chargers could continue to improve once Rivers gets a full off season with Chambers opening more space for Gates and Jackson. There is also no lock we will beat Indy either, as they will be tough and we have them at their new stadium. The top 3 teams in the AFC, SD, Indy and NE all could split with each other and HFA could go to any of those teams, depending on health, FA and the stuff that can happen on any given Sunday.

This could have been our best chance schedule wise to go 19-0, seeing how we only made 1 or 2 trips out of the Eastern time zone this year and next year we are looking at 4 trips to the West Coast. But all this talk honestly is not for now, since we don't know what the rosters will look like with free agency and the draft coming up, so who knows how teams will improve or what players they will lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back