05-30-2008, 03:27 PM
Let's go HEAT!
Join Date: Oct 2006
OT: Best looking jerseys in the NFL?
I'm not trying to be a homer, but I really think the Pats have the best looking jerseys in the NFL. Also, I really do not understand the fury over the Colts jersies. Everyone seems to love them but I think they're pretty plain and ugly. Now, with that in mind, let's make a thread shall we? Who do you think has the best looking jersies and who do you think has the ugliest? Mine:
1. Pats - Obviously. Not sure if I like the home jerseys better or the white away jerseys. But the lettering, numbers, designs, colors, and of course the flying elvis make this my favorite jersey in the NFL.
2. Raiders - The silver and black makes for a pretty disgustingly mean looking jersey.
3. Steelers - See above.
4. Jaguars - The symbol and the black and green make a pretty good combination. The symbol caps it off though. It kind of helps that I live in Jax too.
5. Seahawks - Symbol to the metallic blue colors. Blows away their old jerseys by a huge margin.
6. Saints - Always liked the Saints jerseys. It just seems to represent the spirit of New Orleans to the fullest... minus the purple and white.
1. Dolphins - God these are awful. Sometimes I like it when they wear the aqua jerseys but they don't ever. The white and white with the Dolphin as the symbol is the softest looking/worst jersey in all of football.
2. Packers - Puke green. Need I say more?
3. Colts - For reasons I explained before I posted this thread. Just really, really plain.
4. 49ers - Red and gold just doesn't do it for me.
5. Jets - Hideous. Actually, I think this is more puke green than the Packers'.
6. Titans - How are you supposed to go out there and smash someone's brains in when you're wearing baby blue?
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
CREDIT - Sicilian