God what a missed opportunity. Though I loved reading the article, which DOES give you some insight into the BB we don't know, there were a hundred questions I would have loved to ask. So here are 10....in case BB comes to patsfans, and will read this thread....and will answer my questions.
1. WTF is the real story behind spygate?
2. Clearly you KNEW that the league was aware of it. So why did you continue the practice? What was the point you were trying to make to the league?
3. What did you say to the Commish when you went before him?
4. What did you think about his handling of the situation?
5. Did you think his handling of it, exacerbated the media frenzy that ensued?
6. Will you ever tell the public your side of the drama.
7. Are you sorry that by forcing this issue (whatever it was) you have jeopardized the legacy of the the teams accomplishments?
Then on a more football related vein.
8. I grew up playing and later coaching the delware wing T offense. As you know it basically consists of 2 backs (I, split, or paired), and a lot of misdirection, and a lot of angle/pull blocking on the OL. (BTW this discription is more for the readers than BB. he won't need it
) As I watch the game now, and see all the sumo wrestling that passes for blocking being done on the LOS, I can't help but wonder, if at some future date, this offense and blocking scheme might come back in vogue?
I think that if used as a alternative to all the passing and singleback running it could be very effective, especially if its used like the wildcat has been which is about a dozen plays a game. I especially like the blocking schemes, since DLs are playing so high coming off the ball. (sorry if this sounds like a Pete Shephard question where he answers the question while he's asking it.
9. At what point did you realize that Tom Brady was your QB of the future?
10.What is the real reason behind you being upset with Mangini after he took the Jets job, I have to think it was more than just him not taking your advice?
10. There has been an interesting debate at Patriots.com which I'd like you to choose a position. If you could have the 19-0 Superbowl win, with Brady retiring after the game, or 10 more years with Tom Brady, and losing that superbowl, which would you choose?
Well those would be my questions. I'll wait patiently for BB to answer them.