New England Patriots > Patriots Blog > Patriots Photos

Best Of Social Media: The New England Patriots Celebrate Thanksgiving

3 years ago at 8:00 pm ET
Posted Under: Patriots Photos

Best Of Social Media: The New England Patriots Celebrate ThanksgivingBrad Penner - USA TODAY Sports

As the New England Patriots prepare for their Week 12 matchup with the Miami Dolphins on Sunday, the team took a break from the action of the football season to celebrate the Thanksgiving holiday on Thursday. Many current and former Patriots took to social media to share well wishes to fans as they spent time with their families this evening.

View this post on Instagram

Happy Thanksgiving to you all! I wanted to say how much I love and appreciate you all for the support you have given me. I am beyond blessed and I am incredibly grateful on this special day. As a young boy, my favorite part of every holiday was eating my Grandma’s biscuits. The first question I would ask when I walked into her apartment was “Grandma, did you make biscuits for me”…and of course, she always did. She is resting in Heaven now but she would be happy to know that her tradition lives on in our house. My biscuits don’t taste nearly as good as hers but after being smothered in butter and syrup, it’s tougher to know the difference!😜 Hope you all had a great holiday! 🙏🏼 🦃 💯

A post shared by Tom Brady (@tombrady) on

Posted Under: Patriots Photos
Tags: Chris Hogan Deion Branch James White Joe Andruzzi Julian Edelman Kyle Van Noy Malcolm Butler Willie McGinest

Comments are closed.

• More News Headlines:

2020 Patriots 53-man Roster Projection 1.0, Tough Time for UDFAs
    2020 Patriots 53-man Roster Projection 1.0, Tough Time for UDFAs
    With the start of training camp seemingly right around the corner, it seems like a good time to take a stab at creating a 53-man…
    14 hours ago
    New England Patriots News 7-5, Who Benefits From Having Cam at QB?
    New England Patriots News 7-5, Who Benefits From Having Cam at QB?
    Good morning, here is your Sunday Patriots news 07-05 and AFC East notes this week.  Here’s hoping that everyone had a healthy and happy 4th…
    VIDEO: Celebrate Troy Brown’s Birthday With A Look Back At Career Highlights
    VIDEO: Celebrate Troy Brown’s Birthday With A Look Back At Career Highlights
    By: Robert Alvarez
    Check out career highlights from Troy Brown's 15 year tenure as a New England Patriot on his 49th birthday.
    Throwback Thursday: A Look Back At The Career Of Mike Haynes
    Throwback Thursday: A Look Back At The Career Of Mike Haynes
    By: Robert Alvarez
    A "throwback thursday" look back at the career of cornerback Mike Haynes as he celebrates his birthday this week.
    Cam Newton Speaks About His Contract Over Instagram “It’s Not About The Money”
    Cam Newton Speaks About His Contract Over Instagram “It’s Not About The Money”
    By: Robert Alvarez
    Cam Newton shares reasoning behind contact agreement with Patriots in post to Instagram.
    Search For Links: - CLOSE