PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

You got to love Esiason

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
You would of thought he played for the Pats. he always backs us up, and said their is no way Denver beats the pats tonight.

And he pointed out that Shannon Sharpe only ever picks the Broncos and Ravens. What's the point in being such a homer.

And, Sharpe, yes I would prefer to have a healthy Dillon plus Maroney vs. Branch and Givens, especially with some pretty good talent added at WR.

Let's see, Branch, Givens and a banged up Dillon vs. a healthy Dillon, Maroney, Jackson, Gabriel, Caldwell. I'll take the latter, thank you.

Dopey Sharpe picked Denver---SHOCKER!

I hate it when people say there is no chance this or that team beats the Patriots...

Ditka, Irvin, Jackson, and Jaws unanimously picked the Patriots. Frankly, I'm in shock.

Count me in as shocked that 2 of them also picked the JAGS over the COLTS.

R_T26 said:
You would of thought he played for the Pats. he always backs us up, and said their is no way Denver beats the pats tonight.

Does that mean he has an agenda? If someone always picked against he Pats they would have an agenda? I'm just wondering. Oh, and by the way, I don't care what any of those gus say. They're all idiots as far as I'm concerned. However, if Boomer said there's no way Denver would win tonight, it must be true.

I think he is great.

"I don't know what these guys are doing"
"You shouldn't have to get excited by doing that for this game"
"There is no point in yelling at each other before the game"

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA

this is referring to the pregame yelling match between Joey Porter and Chad Johnson a.k.a. Simon Phoenix.

I love it how he makes them look like complete fools, boomer is awesome.

RhodyPatFan said:
Count me in as shocked that 2 of them also picked the JAGS over the COLTS.

Well it is only fair when you think about it. They all said that losing AV would be the demise of the Patriots this season. With no AV today, they are clearly doomed.

I just think it's funny Boomer told Shannon to take off the blinders :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents