PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Time to push for penalties against Green Bay for Rodgers intentionally over inflating balls

Dr Pain

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
http://vid809.photobucket.com/albums/zz11/mascho030916/Football Central/ScreenCaptureProject295.mp4

From Curran "CBS announcers Jim Nantz and Phil Simms discussed how Rodgers wanted the football he used to feel. "(Rodgers) said something [that] was unique," Simms revealed. "[Rodgers said] 'I like to push the limit to how much air we can put in the football, even go over what they allow you to do and see if the officials take air out of it.' Because he thinks it's easier for him to grip. He likes them tight."

From me - Per the comish, this is a clear violation and as such given his statement he intentionally does this, the Packers should be facing serious sanctions.

Wont happen, packers didnt steal the coach that turned into arguably the best ever that was for 24 hours coach of the team that apparently everyone working in nfl management is directly connected to. They have no desire for revenge against rodgers, he didnt do anything to their team.

Wont happen, packers didnt steal the coach that turned into arguably the best ever that was for 24 hours coach of the team that apparently everyone working in nfl management is directly connected to. They have no desire for revenge against rodgers, he didnt do anything to their team.

Just in any comments or tweets you happen to send out, call for it. This will make the NFL to think 2x as the only smoking gun right now about intentionally messing with PSI is Rodgers.

the team that apparently everyone working in nfl management is directly connected to.
I believe this is the source of the NFL's dysfunction. They've tapped into an infinite well of dysfunction for their senior management.

GB or any other team that manipulated the ball pressure will be punished right after the Jets are punished for taping the Pats in 2006.

I haven't read anything that says Phil Simms believes the Patriots should be punished (in the now impossible event that they were deflating footballs). However...

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...egate-i-think-this-has-been-going-on-all-year
“Before every game I ever played in the NFL, I went over to the opposing team to check out their game balls and see how the other quarterbacks liked their footballs,” Simms said. “I wanted to know how Peyton Manning liked his ball or how Brett Favre liked his. And I never, not once, felt a ball that wasn’t inflated to regulation standards. I’d thrown footballs almost every day of my life and I didn’t need a pressure gun to know what a regulation ball felt like. And doctoring balls just never happened. That’s what makes what went down last Sunday so shocking.

If you listened to that vine Dr. Pain posted above... man these people. Scum of the Earth really.

Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Back