PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

The gear is out at many stores.

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
As with the last 3, I'm going to get the official locker room cap, tee, and sweatshirt. Have to wait a while to get the 3Games to Glory DVD/Bluray.

Here is a ad for ****'s but I'm sure they are at other stores.
http://www.****ssportinggoods.com/h...utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=****'s sporting goods

As with the last 3, I'm going to get the official locker room cap, tee, and sweatshirt. Have to wait a while to get the 3Games to Glory DVD/Bluray.

http://www.****ssportinggoods.com/home/index.jsp?002=2391128&004=1317358163&005=20423021193&006=4760493374&009=e&011=****'s sporting goods&camp=PPC:1zQOxCol:4760493374|e:****'s sporting goods&mkwid=1zQOxCol&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=****'s sporting goods
Been waiting 10 years to get this stuff. Hope they still make the 3 games to glory DVD.

Going to wait a few months (maybe until summer) to pick up Chandler Jones and Jamie Collins jerseys.

And somewhere, i na 3rd world country you may or may not have heard about, some person will be wearing Seahawks SB champion clothes. bout frickin time, GO PATS!!!!

Hello all Patriots!!!!! What a Night eh? lol. Woke up with the Biggest smile on my Face and i Just Jumped out of Bed Today like an Acrobat lol. Enough about me tho.
My Question is. Will they be Releasing any Special Edition Jersey with the Super Bowl 49 Patch on as i Would really love to get one. Thanks for any Help and i hope you all have a Blessed Day! :)

They were out before the super bowl. I ordered mine straight from Nike

They were out before the super bowl. I ordered mine straight from Nike
OK thanks! Just didn't know if they released a Special Edition one. Lets see if i can get one or if they end up selling out already.

Looking for the 3 Games to Glory video
Also looking for the coffee mug that has the scores from every game of the season (got one for '03 and '04)

Gonna be broke. Ugh.

I also need to get golf balls with all the SB logo's. I have a set now in a special gift box so I look forward to replacing them.

http://www.****ssportinggoods.com/home/index.jsp?002=2391128&004=1317358163&005=20423021193&006=4760493374&009=e&011=****'s sporting goods&camp=PPC:1zQOxCol:4760493374|e:****'s sporting goods&mkwid=1zQOxCol&utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=****'s sporting goods

I hope they do a 3 Games to Glory DVD.. They may not

There will be a 3 games DVD. They aren't turning down income. The baseball caps are $35. I'll still buy one but what come on that's too much.

Sports Authority in southern NH has a bunch of t-shirts & sweat shirts for sale in store. Just dropped $165 there :)

Beware, the grey short sleeve Superbowl Champions t-shirts & sweat shirts run very small. I am border L/XL but had to get a XXL in both. And no, I didn't go heavy on the nachos last night :)

When would this come out, if made?
The first one started being offered about a month after the win, if I remember correctly and then it shipped 2-3 months later..

Sports Authority in southern NH has a bunch of t-shirts & sweat shirts for sale in store. Just dropped $165 there :)

Beware, the grey short sleeve Superbowl Champions t-shirts & sweat shirts run very small. I am border L/XL but had to get a XXL in both. And no, I didn't go heavy on the nachos last night :)

That is good to know..

Very nice championship hats this year, IMO. And gentlemen, I've polled the ladies of the household and it was a unanimous decision that this shirt is your best look:

Hello all Patriots!!!!! What a Night eh? lol. Woke up with the Biggest smile on my Face and i Just Jumped out of Bed Today like an Acrobat lol. Enough about me tho.
My Question is. Will they be Releasing any Special Edition Jersey with the Super Bowl 49 Patch on as i Would really love to get one. Thanks for any Help and i hope you all have a Blessed Day! :)

The jerseys are already at NFLshop.com. They will sell out fast.

Very nice championship hats this year, IMO. And gentlemen, I've polled the ladies of the household and it was a unanimous decision that this shirt is your best look:

If that shirt was made out Nike's Dry weave (or whatever it's called) material that helps wick away moisture and keep you cool, then I'd agree.. If it's just cotton, then I've got no use for it down here in TX.. I think that the Youth Navy T-shirt ROCKS and it's a travesty they don't have that design for adults..

youth_shirt_1.jpg
Yth_SB49_Roster_Tee_Navy_Back.jpg

As for the hats, they are better than some years, but I like 2003 and 2004 SB hats better..

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes