PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Six For Saturday: Rams Taking a Page From Brady?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PatsFans.com Article

Pro Bowl Player
Reaction score
Six For Saturday: Rams Taking a Page From Brady?

Ian Logue

With Sunday's match-up with the Bills steadily approaching, here are some thoughts on this Saturday from some interesting stories this week:

Continue reading...

(If you enjoyed this entry - hit the Thumbs Up/If not, hit the Thumbs down in this thread)

Cannot imagine as a parent and grandparent being able to focus on much if your child has reoccurring kidney cancer.. talk about a distraction, must take tremendous discipline to focus on the task at hand...

My wife had a successful fight against cancer last year, and we found it all consuming and completely nerve-wracking it literally wore us out..

Makes me wonder if this is Solder's last year, as he seems to be an intelligent man who probably has used his 35 million in earnings wisely..

Cannot imagine as a parent and grandparent being able to focus on much if your child has reoccurring kidney cancer.. talk about a distraction, must take tremendous discipline to focus on the task at hand...

My wife had a successful fight against cancer last year, and we found it all consuming and completely nerve-wracking it literally wore us out..

Makes me wonder if this is Solder's last year, as he seems to be an intelligent man who probably has used his 35 million in earnings wisely..
I’ve had friends and family survive cancer and one thing I’ve noticed that I had never thought about is that many cancer survivors end up with a form of PTSD.

It makes sense as the battle is as real as it gets. I also know a guy that seems to be living a more full life since he won his battle.

It is an all consuming battle...glad to hear your wife’s treatment was successful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back