PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: TO to write children's book

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Once upon a time you bought this book and made me more wealthy. Thank you, chumpface. The End."

The title should be, "The Complete Dummy's Guide to Perpetuating Your Childhood and Avoiding Personal Responsibility Into Your Thirties"

Wow, just like Madonna.

(from the article, msnbc.msn.com/id/15155441/):

"And this won't be Owens' only book. As part of his Timeout Series, the star will release a second book entitled 'Little T Learns What Not to Say,' due out in spring 2007, and a third one called 'Little T Learns To Say I'm Sorry,' set for fall 2007."

I want to read that third one!!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
"Little T Learns that Pills is Bad"

Later on he'll start a series for adolescents: "Little T Learns How to Give His Publicist the 'Big O'"

Now I know what I getting for my friends' kids back in Philly.

LOL

TO's not actually going to write the book. He's just going pay someone to ghostwrite and the publishing company to put his ugly mug on the cover.

No offence SVN, but I'd be just tickeled pink if the only TO we talk about on this board from now on are Turn Overs that our Pats are making!!!!
Mark me as one who's ready to throw open that window and scream "I'm mad as hell, and not going to take it any more"!!!! Enough already with that sad TO dude.

PatsChick87 said:
No offence SVN, but I'd be just tickeled pink if the only TO we talk about on this board from now on are Turn Overs that our Pats are making!!!!
Mark me as one who's ready to throw open that window and scream "I'm mad as hell, and not going to take it any more"!!!! Enough already with that sad TO dude.

ya see a thread about TO, nobody's forcing you to click on it - just pass over it rather than preaching to others on what to write about.

we'll all sick of TO, but once in awhile, somebody's gonna create another thread about him.

PatsChick87 said:
iam not a big fan of TO hype either ...just thought it was funny...I didnt post any other of those millions of TO articles going on this week.

Heard T O is going to co-author a book with Mark Foley . . . they say its going to be a Page turner!

SVN said:
iam not a big fan of TO hype either ...just thought it was funny...I didnt post any other of those millions of TO articles going on this week.

Sorry SVN if I appeared to "preach" as suggested. Just a little less tolorant than usual today! It IS a bit funny!;)

Are you beginning to get the feeling there are some members of the Cowboys organization that are disappointed he DIDN'T commit suicide?

Hope that he doesn't 'misquote" himself, again.

I thought that before you write a childrens book, you would have to be able to read a childrens book.

Last edited:
Here are a few more kids books great book ideas from TO.
"How to Dress Sexy for Grownups"
"Where Would You Like to Be Buried?"
"The Attention Deficit Disorder Association's Book of Wild Animals of North Amer- Hey! Let's Go Ride Our Bikes!"
"When Mommy and Daddy Don't Know the Answer They Say God Did It"
"What Is That Dog Doing to That Other Dog?"
"Why Can't Mr. Fork and Ms. Electrical Outlet Be Friends?"
"Daddy Drinks Because You Cry"
and for Jeff Garcia
"Bi-Curious George"
(the internet is great.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes