PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

OT: Peyton Manning appears at Sweet 16 Party for 200K

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pat_Nasty

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
As reported by Deadspin.com here.

Seriously... between his contract w/ the Colts and the bajillion dollars he must be making doing ads, the guy should be able to afford a raging junk habit while cutting his heroin with solid gold, and still not be hard-up enough for cash to do something like this.

A little dignity, man.... a little dignity.

As reported by Deadspin.com here.

Seriously... between his contract w/ the Colts and the bajillion dollars he must be making doing ads, the guy should be able to afford a raging junk habit while cutting his heroin with solid gold, and still not be hard-up enough for cash to do something like this.

A little dignity, man.... a little dignity.

There is something so gross about this.

A man's got to feed his family...

If he doesn't give that $$ to charity, he's an a-hole.

So he made some little high school girls dream come true. Big deal

That's right, out of the goodness of his heart... and $200,000.

Somehow, I find the fact that a high school girl would WANT Peyton at her party a lot more disturbing than the fact he accepted $200k to do it. Heck, she could've had any rock band she wanted perform a private gig for that kind of dough.

As long as he doesn't pull a Mark Chmura and pull one of her friends into the bathroom to show her the proper way to brush horse teeth, I'm OK with it. But I have to admit, this little girl just upped his price. I was hoping he'd come to the grand opening of my new coffee shop in Buffalo for $10k. I didn't realize he would require this much.

Actually, you raise a good point.

Why should it always be poor kids with terminal diseases that get to meet their favorite athletes?

I praise Manning for recognizing the hideous neglect that the children of families that can afford to pay 200K to get a celebrity to attend their birthday parties have suffered at the cruel hands of the "Make a Wish" foundation.

I cannot believe that I am defending Paymeaton since I despise him and his smug little face but:

1. As was posted, this is his off season and this took time away from his family. His time is worth money.
2. The family hosting the party seems to be rather well-off since Cedric was also there and it appeared to be a rather large hall that held the party.
3. It was not a promotional function for his team which would be compensated per his contract.
4. He has no need to give the money to charity. He and his family have done a great deal for charity and he has no need to appologise for taking the money. It is not as if he was charging to go to a Shriners Hospital, the host of the party was looking to make a big splash by having Paymeaton there.

The price was probably a bit too steep but lets cut the guy a break on this one.

As long as he doesn't pull a Mark Chmura and pull one of her friends into the bathroom to show her the proper way to brush horse teeth, I'm OK with it. But I have to admit, this little girl just upped his price. I was hoping he'd come to the grand opening of my new coffee shop in Buffalo for $10k. I didn't realize he would require this much.

Don't you think Marv Levy would be a bigger draw? And much cheaper, too.

Of all the people you can have at your birthday...Peyton Manning??

:rofl: :rofl: personally, i think this is kinda freaky. i just wish someone would pay me 200,000 to stand and look stupid with some kids:D
where are the colts fans on this board to explain mannings freaky behavior??:eek:

your right. the family wouldve considered brady for $300,000, but they were concerned, due to his recent behavior:D :D just kidding...dont everybody kill me.

What a whore!

KeKevin Woulda went for 150K

What a dumb slutty slutty skank whore piece of trash.

What a whore!

This guy was unavailable!

homey_the_clown.jpg

KeKevin Woulda went for 150K

What a dumb slutty slutty skank whore piece of trash.

:rofl:
i still havent figured out why you love lekevin so much..please explain.
(im gonna regret asking,,arent i?)

I know some families who would go bankrupt then for a Peyton Manning visit.

I cannot believe that I am defending Paymeaton since I despise him and his smug little face but:

1. As was posted, this is his off season and this took time away from his family. His time is worth money.
2. The family hosting the party seems to be rather well-off since Cedric was also there and it appeared to be a rather large hall that held the party.
3. It was not a promotional function for his team which would be compensated per his contract.
4. He has no need to give the money to charity. He and his family have done a great deal for charity and he has no need to appologise for taking the money. It is not as if he was charging to go to a Shriners Hospital, the host of the party was looking to make a big splash by having Paymeaton there.

The price was probably a bit too steep but lets cut the guy a break on this one.

Plus 5) He gets his choice of babes at the party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST