PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Okay...where's Austin Kutcher...the joke is over!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Sensory overload Saturday...

Harrison and HGH.

Moss getting cut rumors.

Baugher assault charges.

BB providing the opposition competitive fodder.

This is too much to take.

Aside from the Harrison situation, this is like some kind of Nazi propaganda blitz.

All of this the week before the start of the season. TOO WEIRD and some of it coming out a little too conveniently.

Re: Okay.....where's Austin Kutcher....the joke is over!

Only 8 days left before all that matters is what happens on the field.

Sensory overload Saturday...

Harrison and HGH.

Yeah, that sucks.

Moss getting cut rumors.

Skeptical.

Baugher assault charges.

Dropped.

BB providing the opposition competitive fodder.

It's fake, read the thread. BB never said that, it was just a hypothetical from Peter King.

This is too much to take.

Aside from the Harrison situation, this is like some kind of Nazi propaganda blitz.

All of this the week before the start of the season. TOO WEIRD and some of it coming out a little too conveniently.

Yeah, that sucks.

Skeptical.

Dropped.

It's fake, read the thread. BB never said that, it was just a hypothetical from Peter King.

Yeah, I'm glad most of it is a non-story, but alot to absorb for one MORNING nonetheless.

Jokes aside, does anybody have any concerns on our locker room imploding?

Harrison,
Moss news - what if its true
Baugher!!!
BB alleged comments,

all this seems a bit too much many even for a veteran locker room. But having said that, if there is one team that can handle this much adversity, it is Patriots. Comments.

Jokes aside, does anybody have any concerns on our locker room imploding?

Harrison,
Moss news - what if its true
Baugher!!!
BB alleged comments,

all this seems a bit too much many even for a veteran locker room. But having said that, if there is one team that can handle this much adversity, it is Patriots. Comments.

As PATS1 stated, 3 out of 4 stories are actually non-stories. Although the Rodney story will have legs for weeks to come. But Rodney's teammates love him, so the locker room will stay strong.

None of this is bad news... its all about re-creating the magic of 2003 when players reportedly "hated" BB after he cut Milloy!

Either that or September 1st is now "September Fool's Day"

Last edited:
The biggest thing will be the Rodney backlash. For myself, I am disappointed in him, but have nothing but good wishes for him and cannot wait till he comes back. It's an unfortunate reality that human being make stupid mistakes, but as dumb things go, this is pretty mild.

One thing for sure, when he comes back, the taunting at the away games should be substantial. It should bring out his best play.

Is Austin Kutcher related to Randy Kutcher who used to play for the Red Sox back in the 80's?

In the end there is only one peice of news on the list. Rodeny getting suspended, the rest is pure garbage.

Is Austin Kutcher related to Randy Kutcher who used to play for the Red Sox back in the 80's?

My wife just informed me that it's ASTIN Kutcher.

For some reason, I'm happy I had it wrong.

My wife just informed me that it's ASTIN Kutcher.

For some reason, I'm happy I had it wrong.

I figured as much... Just wanted to liven up the thread a bit with a piece of worthless trivia.

Status
Not open for further replies.

What Did Tom Brady Say During His Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Drew Bledsoe Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast? Here’s the Full Transcript
What Did Belichick Say at Tom Brady’s Netflix Roast?  Here’s the Full Transcript
Monday Patriots Notebook 5/6: News and Notes
Tom Brady Sustains, Dishes Some Big Hits on Netflix Roast Special
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Back