Status
Not open for further replies.

DynastyDriven

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
special_560x389.jpg

Mmmmm..... Beersicles.

Few play well in that type of weather.

Is it gonna be really windy? Cold is great, the colder the better, but a lot of wind won't help the passing game.

Well if it is windy we'll need to have Maroney put up another great performance. I think he can do it.

expected snow at night? :D

Don't be misled by the graphic. No snow at those temps. Not that I've ever seen around here. Once it gets into the single digits it's nothing but pain, but no snow (another kind of pain.)

I'm very concerned about the elements on Sunday. 10 degrees with 20 mph wind is almost unplayable. That will be worse conditions than the Tenn playoff game a few years ago.

the forecast calls for pain........

National Weather Service says:

Sunday...Partly sunny. A chance of snow showers in the morning. Brisk and much colder. Near steady temperature in the lower 20s. Chance of snow 30 percent.

Pretty much the same on weather.com.

30 MPH winds with gusts to 39 MPH - Accuweather.com.

I don't like that forecast - cold is good as the Pats are used to it and the Chargers are not, but wind is bad for the dominant passing team - us.

I don't like that forecast - cold is good as the Pats are used to it and the Chargers are not, but wind is bad for the dominant passing team - us.

wtf

that's like the gb/chi game.

I am seriously rethinking my intention to buy tickets now that the wind is going to be blowing at 30 mph.

You can't run, you can't hide from that.

Still too early to predict NE weather!
Also, according to the weather timeline, wind starts to die down around noon on Sunday. Very windy in the AM, but about 10-12 mph in mid afternoon.

If the Wind is anything like this the Chargers run game is far superior to the pats. Also means you can single up cromartie and moss with jammer on welker and you can play a conventional cover 2 while bringing pressure. This plays right into the Chargers hand. Although I seriously doubt winds to be that high that would just be too much luck on our side.

I am seriously rethinking my intention to buy tickets now that the wind is going to be blowing at 30 mph.

You can't run, you can't hide from that.

I feel for anyone if they have to seriously sit in that. I can take the still cold, but you add wind and I'm done.

If the Wind is anything like this the Chargers run game is far superior to the pats. Also means you can single up cromartie and moss with jammer on welker and you can play a conventional cover 2 while bringing pressure. This plays right into the Chargers hand. Although I seriously doubt winds to be that high that would just be too much luck on our side.

LOL, the Chargers will start freakin out in that weather for the same reason Zach Piller did.

I see the weather forecasters in Boston are still just as sensationalistic as ever.

Accuweather has a high of 23 with an overnight low of 7. Where are these morons getting 9 degrees?

I think I am prepared:

Fleece lined shoes, 2 pairs of winter socks
Long underwear then thin sweatpants then cargo pants
T Shirt, 2 turtlenecks, hooded sweatshirt, windbreaker jacket
Ski Mask and Knit Hat
2 pairs of gloves

I had to restock on winter clothes, I tossed most of them out when I moved down to Florida. I'm not used to this cold shyt anymore. I had to order the ski mask on Ebay, they don't even know what they are down here.

All I need is some of those hand and foot warmer packets and I think I will be good to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo on the Rich Eisen Show From 5/2/24
Patriots News And Notes 5-5, Early 53-Man Roster Projection
New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes