PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Joseph Addai

Status
Not open for further replies.

F-TheRaiders

Rookie
Reaction score
After seeing this guy's combine performance, he looks like he could be a steal. Especially considering he split time with both Justin Vincent and Shyrone Carey. The SEC is no joke as far as competition goes. I don't know if will be around at our second pick ( I am guessing no based on his combine performance), But how does this draft scenario sound?

Rd 1- Ernie Sims LB FSU
Rd 2- Joseph Addai RB LSU

Me Likey Alot!

No offense, but Why Ernie Sims? He's not even rated that highly as a prospect and I've seen him listed as a possibility at Safety.

There would be much more value in someone like Lawson or Greenway for the LB position.

I like greenway alot as well, I like the way sims flys to the ball thats all...no offense taken though... I don't see greenway being available for us...either way I like the combo of a top notch lb and then a guy like addai in rd 2.

If we draft Sims it will not be as a LB, it will be as a Safety, so I don't see it happening. But I do like the guy though. Saw alot of him here in FL and he's a gamer. He flies to the ball, hits well, makes big plays constantly. He's just WAY too small to play LB for the Pats. He'd be a great guy to have as an eventual Rodney replacement, but do we spend a 1st on that kind of project? I doubt it seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News