PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Great Beckett clip

mtbykr

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
This was in response to a question about his old girlfriend, who the indians had sing the national anthem before the game:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zw8zHUjwvCo

and here's his old girlfriend:

danielle_peck_d.jpg

Remember the whole "Good vs. Evil" meme that we tried to start for the Division Series? Well, the Indians are proving to be amazingly evil, in the best possible way.

The G and M's Jeff Blair blogs this morning that the Tribe has invited country music strumpet Danielle Peck (seen above...mrrroawr!) to sing the National Anthem before tonight's game...a game to be started by Josh Beckett, who just happened to have had something of a dalliance at some point with Ms. Peck.

That, friends, is what we call gamesmanship.

http://taoofstieb.blogspot.com/2007/10/tribe-awesomely-evil.html

I thought that was trememdous when I heard the Indians were doing that! Good for them! Didn't work but I appreciate the twisted humor that went into that decision!

In fact it might have backfired... that was one of the most impressive pitching performances I've ever seen. Becket had near perfect control - with exactly the speed and location he needed on each pitch, with he and 'tek outsmarting batter after batter.

Overall baseball's slow pace tends to bore me - and in other Red Sox games the highlights are when the Sox are at the plate... not last night... I couldn't wait for the next inning to watch Becket mow down more Indians.

You have to love Beckett, he will never win the "most congenial to the writers" award, great edge and great attitude.. he says what most want to say to idiotic reporters.

Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots CB Marcellas Dial’s Conference Call with the New England Media
So Far, Patriots Wolf Playing It Smart Through Five Rounds
Wolf, Patriots Target Chemistry After Adding WR Baker
Back