PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Eric ****erson thinks Patriots cheated in SB 36

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing the role of Mark Brunnell this year, Mr Eric ****erson.

Good for him. I hope it eats away at him that his team was "cheated" by the Patriots. I hope Crying **** Vermeil lives to see 10 more Patriots Super Bowls, all the while clinging to his "well they aren't doing it the right way" beliefs. I hope when they both die they are bitter, angry men who feel justice in this world doesn't exist anymore because the New England Patriots won so much.

Guys, its not that people didn't see the retraction. They just choose to ignore it. That's fine, let them. It's their problem, not ours. We have been the most hated sports franchise since we were called classless by LdT, and that was 12 years ago. The constant success, the lack of quotable media bites, the perceived arrogance by everyone associated with the organization due to the constant strive for perfection...our success is KILLING them and it has driven a generation of sports fans insane. Isn't that great? F*CK THEM, let them be miserable. It's actually more fun this way.
While I agree with this mindset and do my best to look at things this way, I think it's human nature to take the constant crap personally.

We all invest a lot of time, emotions, money etc in this team and I think most of us believe that the Patriots are for the most part, a franchise to be admired and appreciated.

It's like the franchise is our little brother, so whatever is said about him, we're going to take personally and feel a need to stand up for him, especially when most of the crap spewed is just nonsense.

Also, personally, I find it irritating that we're now in 2019, the Patriots are still a major contender in this league, yet we have to hear crap from the early 2000's, like being a contender all of these years hasn't nullified the "Patriots only win because they cheat" mantra. I think a lot of analysts and fans have come around to respect the Patriots as a franchise and don't believe this mantra, but still hearing this crap is totally illogical IMO.

While I agree with this mindset and do my best to look at things this way, I think it's human nature to take the constant crap personally.

We all invest a lot of time, emotions, money etc in this team and I think most of us believe that the Patriots are for the most part, a franchise to be admired and appreciated.

It's like the franchise is our little brother, so whatever is said about him, we're going to take personally and feel a need to stand up for him, especially when most of the crap spewed is just nonsense.

Also, personally, I find it irritating that we're now in 2019, the Patriots are still a major contender in this league, yet we have to hear crap from the early 2000's, like being a contender all of these years hasn't nullified the "Patriots only win because they cheat" mantra. I think a lot of analysts and fans have come around to respect the Patriots as a franchise and don't believe this mantra, but still hearing this crap is totally illogical IMO.

I completely agree. And, should they lose this coming Sunday or on Super Bowl Sunday, I will hate the celebrations that happen (last year it was like when Bin Laden was killed, celebrations in the streets for the hell of it). That part will bug me.

But right now? I just don't have the energy to care anymore. I am 40 right now, I was in my 20s when people started hating them. I used to get really bothered by it, but now I just accept that it is a Them problem, not a Me problem. I can't control others actions, only my own. So I just say that I wish they had cheated harder and better and won that 2007 game against the Giants.

Can someone please tell me why that idiot Tomase is still writing for the Herald? That false report should have ended his career. The fact the Herald keeps him shows complete disrespect for the fanbase. That A-hole's BS story on the day before a superbowl did such harm to this franchise and even years later stupid people outside the region believe it in spite of the Herald's retraction. I will never forgive or foget taht jackass and his amateur reporting.

its funny you don't see the same hate towards Golden State or Lebron James

I was neutral for No-Lar game but i start to re-consider it...

I don't want the Rams to win mainly because the ten fans they have don't deserve it. I don't think most of LA even knows they have two football teams. Terrible sports city.

I’m glad Defamegate happened. I used to wonder about Spygate and whether the Patriots had some big illegal advantage. I am now fully confident that jealousy, pettiness, and outright lies from haters/NYFL is the reason behind any “cheating” bunk accusations. In the end, these goons like Goodell, other owners, former players, media personalities, are just generally jealous fools who aren’t intelligent and don’t have any actual insight or higher truth that we don’t know about. It was never more apparent that this is all smoke and mirrors than the Wickersham article, a bombshell without a single named source and no actual rules violations, just the epitome of whiny *****iness trying to make every excuse in the book, including warm Gatorade and fishing through trash cans for playbooks. Yep, it’s that vacuous.

Last edited:
Eric ****erson Rips Patriots For ‘Cheating’ Rams In Super Bowl XXXVI

Wasn't ****erson collecting Social security well before then??:confused: On that fact alone including undiagnosed brain damage. Can we give what he says any credence??:confused:

giphy.gif

This idiot is still butt hurt over

"Dry throat on the sidelines for John Robinson..."

I’m glad Defamegate happened. I used to wonder about Spygate and whether the Patriots has some big illegal advantage. I am now fully confident that jealousy, pettiness, and outright lies from haters/NYFL is the reason behind any “cheating” bunk accusations. In the end, these goons like Goodell, other owners, former players, media personalities, are just generally jealous fools who aren’t intelligent and don’t have any actual insight or higher truth that we don’t know about. It was never more apparent that this is all smoke and mirrors than the Wickersham article, a bombshell without a single named source and no actual rules violations, just the epitome of whiny *****iness trying to make every excuse in the book, including warm Gatorade and fishing through trash cans for playbooks. Yep, it’s that vacuous.
You nailed it, thanks.

That girl is one horrible human being. Anyone that doesn't know, she was a contestant on the show "Big Brother" and she was constantly saying racist insults at the African American contestants. Other contestants were joining in with her and it was getting pretty bad. CBS was under a lot of heat for not kicking her off the show along with others. And apparently the unedited version which can be viewed with a subscription online at that time was even worse.

FYI, that meme your using was intended to taunt an African American female.
She's horrible, yes.

Human being? Nah.

I tore Spygate apart back when it happened and got unmercifully vilified by members HERE, who just could not grasp the concept of authority actually being corrupt. I posted FACTS right here about Goodell's life history and league history that NFL offices CHANGED FROM THEIR ORIGINAL PUBLIC INFORMATION that Goodell LIED about. He was hired to bring the NEP back to the pack using any and all means at his disposal. He was backed, when that second round of owner voting came up, by Mara and Rooney, the two ultra jealous rich guy old guard scumbags. It was they who fooled Kraft and Jerry Jones and the rest of the new guard that Goodell was the man for the job.
Goodell is an ignorant, supremely self centered under achiever who rose from the depths of the league office with the proven assistance of Leon Hess. His own family, his two brothers in NY and his brother in LA don't even speak to him. THERE is a story that's just waiting to be written.

Goodell has publicly lied about his schooling, claiming in an ESPN interview he attended schoo0l in western New York and was a Redskins fan when the FACT is he attended school in Bronxville NY right next to the Conn. border and was a HUGE Jet fan. I wrote to high school graduates that graduated in his class and got 16 responses back in 2008. One woman vividly remembered him for being an outright jock bully who would knock her Miami Dolphins hat off her head and continually mock her. This woman STILL hates this friggin pathological liar. I gave this information to both sports media outlets in Boston. Zero response. FACTUAL EVIDENCE of his lies.

He claims he graduated Washington & Jefferson magna cum laude. YOU, any of you, can call up the college and find out for yourself. C student over 4 years graduating with a generic "business" degree.THIS is the mutt they pay 44 million dollars a year to? And you don't think there isn't motive behind all this?

He did an interview on ESPN in 2009 with Roy Firestone wherein Firestone said "as a lawyer Roger..." and continued on without any correction by Goodell.It sat there accessible until I brought it up in print and *POOF* ...gone. Deleted...like the tapes from "Spygate".

Most of you remember when Dehategate broke. It's here in the archives. I called BULLSHYT immediately as soon as I saw it was Kensil running across the field and screaming "Gotcha!".

It's all been contrived bullshyt, a flimsy dog and pony show put on by an IDIOT. What it proves is that the sporting public in this country is basically prone to fits of moronic jealousy. The mob mentality run amok.

Last edited:
H
Can someone please tell me why that idiot Tomase is still writing for the Herald? That false report should have ended his career. The fact the Herald keeps him shows complete disrespect for the fanbase. That A-hole's BS story on the day before a superbowl did such harm to this franchise and even years later stupid people outside the region believe it in spite of the Herald's retraction. I will never forgive or foget taht jackass and his amateur reporting.
He hasn't been at the Herald for a number of years. He writes and does radio for WEEI. He's still an ***hole. He and the Herald truly did serious irreparable damage to BB and the entire franchise.

Last edited:
I think he should realize it's 2019 and worry about more relevant things.

What's going to be his hot take next week, will he give his thoughts on the JFK assassination?
He also thinks Lincoln's death may not have been accidental.

its funny you don't see the same hate towards Golden State or Lebron James
Golden State hasnt been winning for 18 years and there is a lot of Lebron hate, it died down when he went back to Cleveland.

Did you all read the article? No need to bring up Tomase. ****erson said the Patriots watched the film. I'm sure he's referring to stolen signals. I'm sure the Patriots did that too. And back then, there was no stupid memo to tell you it was illegal!
...because it wasn't illegal.

It's still not illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case