PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Cincy result a good thing?

Status
Not open for further replies.

patsox23

Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract
Reaction score
Obviously, there winning could have down-the-line implications for the Patriots, but for next week today might not have been too bad. A loss may have focused them a bit more and they certainly got knocked around (and vice-versa) by Pittsburgh.

Thoughts?

P.S. F-ing Baltimore.

Neither, it might have been nice to have them 2-1 with a loss in the AFC, but Pittsburgh losing speaks to Super Bowl repeats, so the handful who have repeated look a little better.

Both teams just had an awful (but great to watch) game. In 3 consecutive plays Palmer fumbled (recovered by Cin), then fumbled (recovered by Cin), then threw a pick. They won but, I'm not shaking about the Pats playing them next week.

Good to see them play a close game -- more film for BB to work with. If we can blow out the Broncos tonight and stick with the vanilla game plan, that bodes well for next week.

im shaking a little know why? Because i am not sold that Hobbs-Samuel-Gay can stop Johnson-Houshyomama-Henry. They outmatch us in size, Chad being a top 5 WR, Housh being very solid #2 and Henry creating mismatches at the #3 spot. I would feel comfortable if Henry got arrested and suspended for the game because hes going to be a big part of their passing game when they put out 3

I think Cincy and Indy will be in the running for the bye week in the playoffs. I know it's extremely early to look at but we may be looking back at this game like we did with Denver last year.

I wish they had lost.

I don't really care about implications for the Pats right now. They will either deal with the Bengals or not.

It was just good to see those bogus frauds lose two in a row. The Squealers as 'champions' are an embarrassment to the NFL. The refs deserved the trophy. Worthlessburger not only sucked again, he also lost the game for them with his INTs, which the Bengals used to score.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Patriots WR Javon Baker: ‘You ain’t gonna outwork me’
Friday Patriots Notebook 5/3: News and Notes
Thursday Patriots Notebook 5/2: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 5/1: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Jerod Mayo’s Appearance on WEEI On Monday
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/30: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Drake Maye’s Interview on WEEI on Jones & Mego with Arcand
MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes