PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Blog: News and Notes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christopher_Price

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Hey everyone ... just a quick update to the blog this morning. Got a few items on Duane Starks, Amanda Belichick, Tyler Grogan and Wesley Britt, among others. (There's an eclectic lineup, huh?)

http://www.patsfans.com/price/blog/?q=node/270

Thanks,
Chris

Last edited:
"We watch a ton of film," Britt said. "We will watch an hour-and-a-half on just what Buffalo does on third down, then go practice and review film of practice, so it's a lot more than extensive than at the college level."
Great job as always Chris, this was the best part with another look inside the Pats' practice world.

Great story on Britt!! I think he has a shot this year..or maybe next. I like that the Pats always have a lot of linemen in the pipeline!!

Pats726 said:
Great story on Britt!! I think he has a shot this year..or maybe next. I like that the Pats always have a lot of linemen in the pipeline!!
I would imagine that Kaczur is penciled in as the starting RT with Gorin as the top backup and Britt competing to move up the backup depth chart. Interestingly, of course, is that before being hurt, Britt was ranked as a better prospect than Kaczur by most people.

I wonder who the LT backup would be. Gorin or Britt ? Mankins with someone else going to LG ? Kaczur with someone else starting at RT ? I would guess Kaczur.

the guy on jaguars.com had the most interesting take
"Tony from Greenville, SC: What do you think of the Adam Vinatieri signing for the Colts?
Vic: Three-and-a-half million dollars of signing bonus for a kicker? Are you kidding me? Two million a year in salary for a kicker? The Colts are now going to pay Vinatieri for all of the big kicks he made for the Patriots, just as the Jaguars paid Hugh Douglas for all the sacks he made for the Eagles."

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Rookie Camp Invitees and Draft Notes
Patriots Get Extension Done with Barmore
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/29: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-28, Draft Notes On Every Draft Pick
MORSE: A Closer Look at the Patriots Undrafted Free Agents
Five Thoughts on the Patriots Draft Picks: Overall, Wolf Played it Safe
2024 Patriots Undrafted Free Agents – FULL LIST
MORSE: Thoughts on Patriots Day 3 Draft Results
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Head Coach Jerod Mayo Post-Draft Press Conference
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST