PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

32 Points in 1 Half is Embarrasing From The Defense

Status
Not open for further replies.

SCPatBoy

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I just can't be any more dissapointed in how we lost this game. If you would have told me our Offense would have scored 34 and lost........I'd say you were crazy. I mean our Defense came out in the 2nd half and looked old and soft. Our LB corpse was real dissapointing here. I mean sure the Offense had a chance to put it away at the end with a first and I'm pissed the ycouldn't convert, but I can't get the image of how our defense looked in that 2nd half.

Defensive front 7 was a JOKE in the second half absolute JOKE. Players need to take the Rap as LOSERS.

Yah, it did suck. It was completely the players fault, but keep in mind our starters were going in and out during the second half. Still, no excuse.

The Colts TD drives were made with such ease.

In fact, I remember being thrilled if they even held them to a third down attempt, and sadly enough, on a few of the drives they did not.

I mean It is just hard to lose a game this way. We had it and let it go....It's not like we lost a game we should have lost....It stings...I'm proud of the team for getting there, but we were there and had the game where we needed it and then from the start of the 2nd half it just looked like the defense gave up.

Unfortunately it was probably a combination of the flu bug, the tough road trip to SD and a few straight 3 and outs from the offense. Not trying to make an excuse there but it is what it is :(

The sad part is taht some on this board don't feel Asante is worth the money....A 4th year pro playing at his level is worth the money and a deal that would at least shore up one side of the field for a while! Were going to have alot of cap money and going after Briggs and Signing or Franchising Samuel would be a good start!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Layden Robinson Conference Call
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Did Rookie De-Facto GM Eliot Wolf Drop the Ball? – Players I Like On Day 3
MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Back