PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Why Matt Corral today [it's that Cam superfan guy again with his Ouija board]

The team that didn't have a TE + F- receivers I'm sure we saw Cam full potential w/ that garbage offense

Edelman had a better day in the few games w/ Cam than he ever did w/ Brady

Jones had a revamped offense and had 22 TD in 17 games Cam had 21 in 15 games lol

Mind controlled goon w/ no critical thinking skills
Cam had a few moments but for the most part he was terrible. Even with a weak supporting cast, the eye ball test showed he was washed up.

Ok, schizo.

This thread begs the question:
What is your favor color of the alphabet on a scale of 6 to giraffe?

At the time I thought Cam was chosen to be the buffer between Brady and the next guy.

A reasonable enough thought. I expected pretty much the same, but I was shocked at just how bad he was. He was missing wide open receivers by yards, not feet. He was a better teammate than I expected him to be, but a much worse player than the one we saw in Carolina. I honestly wouldn’t watch football this season if he ever returned, which he won’t.

Ive been stating that for years.

Cam had 5hit for an offensive roster.

Cam could have easily broken Grogans rushing TD record.

Once he got hurt the whole offense broke down. Who did opposing defenses have to fear? Old Ben Watson?

They luv them some Jones. Believe that he is something special.

Feel free to show us the posts from those claiming Jones is something special. But have fun rooting against them this season, that will be much more satisfying for you than it was when they had their 20 year Dynasty run.

Feel free to show us the posts from those claiming Jones is something special. But have fun rooting against them this season, that will be much more satisfying for you than it was when they had their 20 year Dynasty run.
Igor

Are you trying to say that the posts are in the same place where you claimed that I wanted Bledsoe instead of Brady?

Igor

Are you trying to say that the posts are in the same place where you claimed that I wanted Bledsoe instead of Brady?

You just claimed people here are slobbering all over Jones, let’s see your proof. Unlike the Bledsoe debates the posts are current and readily available. But credit to you for once again outing yourself as someone who is rooting against the Patriots.

You just claimed people here are slobbering all over Jones, let’s see your proof. Unlike the Bledsoe debates the posts are current and readily available. But credit to you for once again outing yourself as someone who is rooting against the Patriots.
Wipe your chin and show me where I wanted Bledsoe instead of Brady.

You already said the posts are available.

Steve Brule GIF by MOODMAN

MORSE: Patriots Day 2 Draft Opinions
Patriots Wallace “Extremely Confident” He Can Be Team’s Left Tackle
It’s Already Maye Day For The Patriots
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots OL Caedan Wallace Press Conference
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Day Two Draft Press Conference
Patriots Take Offensive Lineman Wallace with #68 Overall Pick
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots Receiver Ja’Lynn Polk’s Conference Call
Patriots Grab Their First WR of the 2024 Draft, Snag Washington’s Polk
2024 Patriots Draft Picks – FULL LIST
MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Back