Who to root for week 6.

Status
Not open for further replies.

nabwong

Vice President of Boycott NFL Club
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Steelers vs Titans (Thu) - Titans. I hope titans gain some confidence so they can be competitive against Houston.

Chiefs vs Bucs - Bucs. Nfc

Colts vs Jets - Colts. Hopefully Slauson gets suspended.

Bengals vs Browns - Browns.

Lions vs Eagles - Eagles. Don't want Giants in the playoffs

Raiders vs Falcons - Falcons. Nfc. They might be the no. 1 seed and choke again.

Rams vs Dolphins. Rams. Nfc

Cowboys vs Ravens. Cowboys. Nfc

Bills vs Cardinals. Cardinals. Nfc

Pats vs Seahawks. Pats obviously

Giants vs 49ers. 49ers. Can't stand eli

Vikings vs Redskins. Vikings. It would put a lot of pressure on the Packers and make that division really interesting.

Packers vs Texans. Packers. Nfc

Broncos vs Chargers. Tough one. Denver. I think the Chargers is a better team overall. So a Denver win will make it more interesting.

Agree with all. A first for me. Amazing

The Greenbay vs Houston game could be the game of the week. Houston will try to improve to 6-0 while Greenbay (in a tough division) will be trying not lose 2 games in a row. The Cowboys vs Ravens will also be very interesting. It's going to be a great weekend in the NFL!

Steelers vs Titans (Thu) - Titans. I hope titans gain some confidence so they can be competitive against Houston.

Raiders vs Falcons - Falcons. Nfc. They might be the no. 1 seed and choke again.

Vikings vs Redskins. Vikings. It would put a lot of pressure on the Packers and make that division really interesting.

Broncos vs Chargers. Tough one. Denver. I think the Chargers is a better team overall. So a Denver win will make it more interesting.

Agree with all but the Yets. As hard as it is to root for the Rats, they have to win 4-6 more games this season. Even though they would probably screw it up, we can't have them picking anywhere close to the top of the draft. God forbid they get lucky and actually get a player who doesn't suck. SO based on that thinking, I have no problem them beating Indy a week before we smack them all over the field.

i think when it comes to denver and sd, i would think if you're a NE fan, you gotta be like "who cares...can beat em both"

Nope

I will always root against Denver and its awful and delusional fans, who:

#1) Believe that Elway is GOAT (Not even in the top 5)
#2) Thought Tebow & Co. were going to beat the Pats last year in the playoffs.

All set with the delusional fan base that disrespects us.

Go SD!

I'm cool with.........PATS, Cowboys, 49ers, GB, SD

Agree with all but the Yets. As hard as it is to root for the Rats, they have to win 4-6 more games this season. Even though they would probably screw it up, we can't have them picking anywhere close to the top of the draft. God forbid they get lucky and actually get a player who doesn't suck. SO based on that thinking, I have no problem them beating Indy a week before we smack them all over the field.

They got Sanchez with pick 5 and Gholston with pick 7. HAHA. I think there are worse teams than the Jets, so I'm not really afraid of where they land. And besides, they have too many holes to fix everything in one draft. Possible but not likely. They need 3 OLs, 2-3 LBs, 2-3 DBs, 2 WRs, 2 RBs, a QB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots QB Drake Maye Analysis and What to Expect in Round 2 and 3
Five Patriots/NFL Thoughts Following Night One of the 2024 NFL Draft
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/26: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Patriots QB Drake Maye Conference Call
Patriots Now Have to Get to Work After Taking Maye
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf and Jerod Mayo After Patriots Take Drake Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft